By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Well, I'll try. Anything over 24 will be good. My main goal is to have March 10th be over 24 hours of playtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYmSzubQJKU

Around the Network

If you play online, I'll try to help you through your marathon by keeping you fighting for a while.

My plan is to play a bit on Saturday night when I get home, I will beat classic mode with link, then play some online matches using Wario, Dedede, and olimar, then go to sleep around 2 AM. Sleep for 6 hours get up, and start on subspace emissary and event matches. And later sunday I will try to get some Freind codes from here and play some Smash against my VGC buddies. It will be grand.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I like Bacon said:

The thing is though, on March 9th, my Wii will say that I didn't play anything that day. But on March 10th, it will say 36+ hours of play for that day because the time is carried over once you pass midnight.

My record for playing a game non-stop is 18 hours with GTA:San Andreas at launch. So I plan to more than double that!

Wow ......do you take breakes ?!! I think I onlyed played that long when my Smash Melee was erase thanks to cheap madcatz memory card. Unlocking Mewtwo agin a biatch !

Im planning on buying two copies of the game with my friends. Go back to the apartment and co-op the SSE on two TV's to see who can get through it the fastest and such. It should be fun. Then maybe event matches. Last will be multiplayer. i've already played around 15-20 hours of Multiplayer.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Of course there will be breaks. But the Wii and SSBB must be on. When I take breaks, my sister will probably play.

Around the Network

u'r crazy Bacon......u should just go for 48hrs then

Maybe I will! :-p

Bacon's idea isn't bad at all.

I mean hell, since I'll be getting mine at midnight Saturday, I'll probably play nonstop till Sunday night at the least >___<

I don't want a signature.

Midnight Sunday you mean. The midnight for the day is at the very beginning of the day. :-p

Damn you Bacon, I KNOW THAT!

Just.. Saturday @ Midnight feels like a saturday instead of a Sunday.

When it will skip 1 and go to 2:00AM though, I will consider it Sunday :D

In other/bacon words: I'll be playing this alllllllllll Sunday till Monday.???

O_O

I don't want a signature.