By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles: Origins, how is it?

Buy White Knight Chronicles: Origins?

YES, for sure! 3 17.65%

Yes, but only if you find it for a good deal 1 5.88%

Maybe, try White Knight C... 2 11.76%

No, not unless you're de... 0 0%

No, avoid at all costs! 1 5.88%

REALLY AVOID IT! 1 5.88%

See Results 4 23.53%

I like Pie 5 29.41%

Total:17

The game never released in the states if I recall, hence the lack of Reviews.

I liked WKC1-2. Thought they were pretty good games, 7-8 range. Story was lite but good, dialogue left much to be desired. Combat was super fun for me. Was heavily addicted to setting up completely custom combo specials that were quite effective. Also transforming into a night was awesome. The single player campaign did feel like a tutorial for the online mostly because of how easy it was (for the 1st game only tho, Second was ballbreaking hard).

The games get so much hate, i don't really understand why. If you appreciated FFXII's combat, its really not that different.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

It's a good game, but make sure you love grinding lol, otherwise it'll drive you crazy. I got the second part for the PS3, which contained part 1, and i can tell you that was some fun. It lasted me for 60 hours with some side quests. With all the sidequests it could give you 100 hours of gametime.

both White Knight games for the ps3 were amazing, so I think that this should be no different, plus its always fun importing :)

Yeah is English on the disc? I wouldn't mind importing it myself.

it got a UK release so you can get a full English Language version anyway. It's not a patch on the PS3 games though so beware.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:

What does this mean?

OMG It came out?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Notice the mispelling in the thread title, 'orings'. These are o-rings.

PullusPardus said:
LemonSlice said:

What does this mean?

Notice the mispelling in the thread title, 'orings'. These are o-rings. (excuse the double post, I'm on very slow mobile Internet)

ShadowSoldier said:
OMG It came out?

Years ago I thought.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.