By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have achieved PLATINUM STATUS!!!

turtuls said:
Only 5 days left. Make sure you sure you put in those last couple codes in to atleast get gold to get the calander or the free game

THANK YOU!! Because you bumped the thread I checked. I barely got in with just barely enough.. I'M PLATINUM!!

Around the Network

I still need to add in, well, Fire Emblem 3DS XL, Wii U, and about 25 games. Eh...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I recommend to anyone who already has platnium, hold off on your surveys and any codes until July so you will get a bigger headstart on next year

So while we wait for our gift. What did free games did everyone get with their coins?

I got:
Super punch-out!!
Super Mario 64
Kid Icarus 3D

And still got one hundred coins left

lucky. i wish i hadn't spent all my coins on F-zero

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network
anthony64641 said:
lucky. i wish i hadn't spent all my coins on F-zero

Dont feel bad, I spent real money on that one.

Zappykins said:

I was gold a few years ago and got a calender and playing cards. I was close to Platinum and they got a really awesome little statue! I was so mad and bummed, cause I probably could have finished enough surveys and stuff to get it. I would have liked it much better.

I hope it's something good for you. This is what I missed out on:

I just ordered this! It's on it's way to me =D 

To those of you who are close... New Super Luigi U is giving 2x the normal coins if you buy and register before Aug 1. So a $20 game nets you 40 coins.

I'm holding off registering it until July 1 so it will count for next year.

Majora said:
Zappykins said:

I was gold a few years ago and got a calender and playing cards. I was close to Platinum and they got a really awesome little statue! I was so mad and bummed, cause I probably could have finished enough surveys and stuff to get it. I would have liked it much better.

I hope it's something good for you. This is what I missed out on:

I just ordered this! It's on it's way to me =D 

Where did you order that

I got the Mario Hat, the Super Mario figurine thingy, and the Mario Pin Collection. I haven't gotten platinum (or gold) the past two years. Probably because that is when I got my PS3.

I don't really play my Wii anymore. Which is too bad, cuz there are still some games I want to play/finish.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash