By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have achieved PLATINUM STATUS!!!

So today I filled out my post-play survery for PacMan that I bought a few weeks ago on eShop. With that, I have now achieved platinum status on Club Nintendo.

I really hope the gift for platinum is pretty awesome this year as  all previous years I was only gold.

What is your status?

Around the Network

Platinum as always. Except last year when I could have achieved platinum status but forgot all about club Nintendo pretty much all year.

I hope this years platinum price is a romantic dinner with Miyamoto.

I think I need 100 more to reach gold. I still have plenty of things I can redeem for points though. When do they usually reveal the rewards for this?

I was gold a few years ago and got a calender and playing cards. I was close to Platinum and they got a really awesome little statue! I was so mad and bummed, cause I probably could have finished enough surveys and stuff to get it. I would have liked it much better.

I hope it's something good for you. This is what I missed out on:

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

TheKoreanGuy said:
I think I need 100 more to reach gold. I still have plenty of things I can redeem for points though. When do they usually reveal the rewards for this?

The cut-off is end of June, so we'll likely hear something pretty soon.

Last year was a nice selection of choices and I picked out a free game as a gold member.

Around the Network

Elite Status at 270 coins. I still need to register my XL and maybe there's other games that I can register that I haven't. You get prizes for being a certain status? Are the worthwhile?  I only recently joined Club Nintendo when I got a 3DS after finding out you can get free Nintendo games with points.  I have 90 something DS games.  Should those club Nintendo points if the games even have them still work?

Also another question.  I don't own a Wii and not getting a Wii U until later, but if you were to purchase a game using points, how does it work since I'm getting the Wii U later?  Will the game expire if I don't add it to my Wii U within a certain amount of time, etc?

Wow, I never knew you guys got gifts from Nintendo for buying their products!! This is actually a big incentive for me to buy a WiiU over a PS4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

none. I don't live in USA =[

Click HERE and be happy 

I've never quite made it.

The 2013-14 year, maybe. If i get a job and have the money to buy all the great stuff they're dumping out.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm in Europe, so I can't get this bonus, right? Oh well, Nintendo just gave me a copy of MH3U for free, I'm happy^^