By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have achieved PLATINUM STATUS!!!

spurgeonryan said:
I have no idea. Never checked, but I usually just buy GC and N64 games.

What is the gold prize last year?

The gold prize each year is a Nintendo-themed calendar, although I think last year they also gave Gold members a choice of a digital game as well.

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
Wait you get awards for reaching a rank?

Huh. I did not know this. I only recently registered all my codes to ClubN

Its awesome! I only discovered it a few years ago. Nintendo just recently started giving away game donwloads as a way to redeem you points. and when you acheive a certain status for the year you get a bonus gift. 

Nintendo treats their fans well! :)

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Status: European. I only got DKCR3D and Prof. Layton for free so far this year. Sucks.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I am not going to make it to any reward level this year. I have some codes that I could use, but most are packed away in boxes (I'm moving in the next few weeks). I might have enough to get to gold, but I will probably just save them all for next year.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:

That's a lotta cheddar!

Er...you know coins expire after two years, right? Time to buy the whole Nintendo digital library!

It says I have 570 (which would meet the Gold Status) but then it says I have 170 left to reach Gold Status... wai?!

noname2200 said:
PSwii60 said:

That's a lotta cheddar!

Er...you know coins expire after two years, right? Time to buy the whole Nintendo digital library!

I know, I took too long to decide whether I want the Game & Watch: Ball or Hanafuda Cards, and now the cards are no longer available

I'll still get the Game & Watch: Collection 2, though

NintendoPie said:
It says I have 570 (which would meet the Gold Status) but then it says I have 170 left to reach Gold Status... wai?!

The two measure entirely separate things. You started this year with 440 coins, but you've "only" earned 130 coins this year. Hence the difference.

noname2200 said:

The two measure entirely separate things. You started this year with 440 coins, but you've "only" earned 130 coins this year. Hence the difference.

So would I still be eligible for the Gold Reward or what?