By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have achieved PLATINUM STATUS!!!

axumblade said:
I just got Platinum too...but I had no idea what that meant. I get a gift? Yassss!

Only if you request it. You should get an e-mail around August asking you to redeem your gift. Don't ignore it, or you get nothing.

NintendoPie said:
noname2200 said:

The two measure entirely separate things. You started this year with 440 coins, but you've "only" earned 130 coins this year. Hence the difference.

So would I still be eligible for the Gold Reward or what?

No, you still have another 170 coins to go (before June 30). If you have any surveys undone, or games to register, now's the time.

Around the Network

im only 75 points away from platinum. Hoping I make it on time this year.

I wish this platinum thing was available in Australia, I would have had it two years in a row if it was :(

PSwii60 said:

I know, I took too long to decide whether I want the Game & Watch: Ball or Hanafuda Cards, and now the cards are no longer available

I'll still get the Game & Watch: Collection 2, though

Darn, there goes Game & Watch: Collection 2. It's apparently out of stock. Boo Nintendo! Boo!

PSwii60 said:

PSwii60 said:

I know, I took too long to decide whether I want the Game & Watch: Ball or Hanafuda Cards, and now the cards are no longer available

I'll still get the Game & Watch: Collection 2, though

Darn, there goes Game & Watch: Collection 2. It's apparently out of stock. Boo Nintendo! Boo!

Is that the one that's Parachute x Octopus, or the other one?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

PSwii60 said:

yes... The send Collection has Parachute, Octopus, and Parachute x Octopus

The first one has Donkey Kong and Oil Panic, though.

PSwii60 said:
noname2200 said:

PSwii60 said:

yes... The send Collection has Parachute, Octopus, and Parachute x Octopus

The first one has Donkey Kong and Oil Panic, though.

I have a copy, but never actually got around to opening it. Would you be interested in a trade?

Just made Platinum today!!! This is my first time making it to platinum!

Only 5 days left. Make sure you sure you put in those last couple codes in to atleast get gold to get the calander or the free game

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

i got there 2 months ago