By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Believe DriveClub Will Outsell Forza 5. And You?

Tagged games:

Nah, I see it doing similarly to Motorstorm though.

3.5 to 4 Million units. Forza 5 will sell over 4 Million units.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

I think Drive Club will sell close to 5 million lifetime... Forza games sells below that and in a new console I can't see more too.

While I agree with former sales I think Forza also has the ability to improve a lot and if MS does decent advertising I think it can outsell its predecessors and I hope it will - the Forza-games were always really good, sadly not very successful (in comparison to other racing-games that is).

Drive Club? Well, we don't know and especially we don't know about bundling which will of course affect sales. I am looking forward to see how $ony will try to establish a second racing-game besides the dominator GT.

enditall727 said:

I believe Drive Club is releasing in 2014. It wont have any room in 2013.

It is a launch title... 2013 release confirmed months ago.

ethomaz said:

I resolved to make this thread firstly to support agains my ban but at the end the subject became interesting for me that I will make a new prediction here.

I say Drive Club will outsell Forza 5 in both period... launch time and life time.

Why?

Well my point is support by the fact Forza games have low sales...2-4M per interaction and for a new console that will not get a big user base in at least two years the numbers will be even low... the Forza franhcise didn't grown over the generation and the only game to have so-so sales was Forza 3.

Drive Club is in the same boat but I think the PS4 will sell more than Xbone so at the end Drive Club will have good number... better than Forza 5 at least.

And you what do you think?

This is why you got banned.....saying 2-4 million is "low" is an insult to Forza and every IP that struggles to break 1 million. Low compared to GT, but this isn't about Forza vs GT, so saying its "low" is a form of trolling.

2-4 million? Last I checked every mainline Forza this gen is 4 million +. With Forza 3 over 5 million.

Didn't grow? Comapred to last gen Forza 1 selling 1 million........are you kidding me? Forza 3 having so-so sales? 5.3 million is so-so now?

OT: Forza games have legs and are then bundled. Unless Drive Club is bundled, it will loose out IMO

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I doubt Drive club can outsell Forza 5

Around the Network

Dear God, no. We don't even know if it'll be any good at all. Forza, Gran Turismo, NFS, always.

sales2099 said:

This is why you got banned.....saying 2-4 million is "low" is an insult to Forza and every IP that struggles to break 1 million. Low compared to GT, but this isn't about Forza vs GT, so saying its "low" is a form of trolling.

2-4 million? Last I checked every mainline Forza this gen is 4 million +. With Forza 3 over 5 million.

Didn't grow? Comapred to last gen Forza 1 selling 1 million........are you kidding me? Forza 3 having so-so sales? 5.3 million is so-so now?

OT: Forza games have legs and are then bundled. Unless Drive Club is bundled, it will loose out IMO

I'm not trolling... I can say LittleBigPlanet, Killzone and others games have low sales too... because I think they have low sales.

No, GT6 will steal its thunder.

2mil max.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
No, GT6 will steal its thunder.

2mil max.

Well I think GT6 have nothing about this fight... I mean... GT6 is for PS3... Drive Clube and Forza 5 for the next-gen.

I can't see how GT6 can steal the thunder from Drive Club or Forza 5.

ethomaz said:
sales2099 said:

I'm not trolling... I can say LittleBigPlanet, Killzone and others games have low sales too... because I think they have low sales.

Considering they are flagship franchises yeah I concurr, they have low sales.   But in general they sell quite good.