By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Trailer! Final Fantasy Lightning Returns.

Will you be picking up LIghtning Return?

yes 19 46.34%

No 13 31.71%

Hmmm, I'll wait fro reviews. 9 21.95%

Total:41

SO square just released the E3 trailer for this game. This is good because it means they are getting of the less exciting stuff out the way so expect only megatons to dropped come monday! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7d2nZvrFiwM

As for this game itself. I was really looking forward to it based on the concept and concept art shown of earlier, but as I've seen more my excited has been dimed. The game looks much better than it did in the debut trailer (mayb a few FR issues in the town?) but the story still seems like convoluted trash. Motomu Toriyama really needs to hang up the hat at this point and stop violating FF reputation for compelling narratives. Gameplay wise this game lools brilliant though, I'm sure I'll be able to ignore the nonsensical cutscenes and enjoy the lovely visuals, class based combat and 13-day concept.

I'll be picking this up come febuary 2014, what about you?

Around the Network

Looks a lot of fun!! I will definitely be getting this.

Snow looks badass!, but other than that the game looks like crap.

Final Majora's Mask? :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

Looks pretty good, i should finish xiii-2 first though :P

Around the Network

It was delayed to 2014 in US/EU.

Nov 21st for Japan release though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

well im still not excited square, damn i hope this wasnt what they were wanting to show.

Delaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed.

Anyway, Lightning has always been cool but this trailer does nothing for me. The game has a pretty boxart though.

WOW, after watching the incredible acting in TLOU, it's really difficult to listen to that

The PS5 Exists. 

CG looks pretty but I'd be more interested in a game around the ongoing adventures of Fang and Vanille than this. SquareEnix need to get back to making main series title FF games. Using already existing resources and making sequals might make you money but... heck if it make them money, let them. Just bring out FFXV and XVI already.

One FF in the game generation is a joke.

Hmm, pie.