By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie: Grunty Land, Fable IV, Dead Rising 3 ect rumoured in photo

Guys, as a Xbox fan, after the last couple years, I can say this screen is the most beautiful thing I have seen from MS in a long time

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Anyone have an idea what the game under Spartan Assault can be?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Ryse, Killer Instinct, New IP, or whatever the person who possibly faked this wanted it to be :P

TruckOSaurus said:

Crackdown? New IP?

Why is the Banjo Kazooie logo the only one that is not evenly aligned ?
hmmmm.

Around the Network

Very cool Halo 5 logo in there too
What's Spartan Assault?

Could be real. Time will I suppose

KBG29 said:
I will just say if BK Grunty Land is anything like Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Tooie, I may be stuck buying a XBO.

^This for me too!

I'm a sucker for 3d platformers :S

Id be so happy if Grunty Land is actually the Banjo-Threeie we all want so much.

Halo Spartan Assault might be the TV show.

axumblade said:
Barozi said:
Why is the Banjo Kazooie logo the only one that is not evenly aligned ?
hmmmm.

Banjo Kazooie is normally written kinda misaligned if memory serves me correctly. 

Hm yeah could be.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u5tNex6PaKc/UOidiAp4cEI/AAAAAAAAADQ/gZQGg8MrMbg/s1600/banjo-kazooie-nuts-bolts49.jpg

Just seemed very extreme.

echoesfromthepast said:
-sigh-
Nintendo should have bought Rareware when they had the chance

No they shouldn't have. Most of the talent had left the company, and the founders were also selling their share and leaving.  Nintendo would have basically been buying the company for its IPs, which didn't have a lot of value to them.  MS needed them more, since they needed some family-friendly content.   The Rare of today is bascially a new company.  The staff from the Nintendo days are all mostly doing new things.