Forums - General Discussion - Germany 1.5m overtracked !

RenCutypoison said:

25 = the BMI

You are considered overweight over 25. Obese over 30.

Underweight is under 18.

Okay, I see.

The average is misleading though, because Heidi Klum and her next top models are bringing it down considerably.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Doesn't the number of fat people make up for this? At least in terms of the population's total weight.


The population decreases but the biomass increases???

At least it's not an increase in both population and mass...



RolStoppable said:
RenCutypoison said:

25 = the BMI

You are considered overweight over 25. Obese over 30.

Underweight is under 18.

Okay, I see.

The average is misleading though, because Heidi Klum and her next top models are bringing it down considerably.


As well as there are fat guys in any country, even North Korea



the2real4mafol said:
That's a big drop in population since nearly all countries gain population. This will probably become a common sight, especially in Europe and Japan, where there is a aging population

It's not really a real drop though.

81.7m was only an estimate while the 80.2m figure is more factual.
The last census was made in 1987 and that was before Germany was unified and it didn't drop from there.

Also according to other federal sources, population has gone slightly up in the past few years due to more immigration.



Barozi said:
the2real4mafol said:
That's a big drop in population since nearly all countries gain population. This will probably become a common sight, especially in Europe and Japan, where there is a aging population

It's not really a real drop though.

81.7m was only an estimate while the 80.2m figure is more factual.
The last census was made in 1987 and that was before Germany was unified and it didn't drop from there.

Also according to other federal sources, population has gone slightly up in the past few years due to more immigration.

I thought it's population was falling slightly despite immigration

~http://www.indexmundi.com/germany/demographics_profile.html



Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RenCutypoison said:

25 = the BMI

You are considered overweight over 25. Obese over 30.

Underweight is under 18.

Okay, I see.

The average is misleading though, because Heidi Klum and her next top models are bringing it down considerably.

add to that the fewer pregnant women than elsewhere



It has always puzzled me why Germany has had so extremely low fertility rate for so long. Without massive immigration the population would have declined since seventies. Weird. Make more babies Germans!



The German population numbers are incorrect my nephew was born Friday (it's Saturday now) at 12:00 CEST (24h system obviously) :)



KillerMan said:

It has always puzzled me why Germany has had so extremely low fertility rate for so long. Without massive immigration the population would have declined since seventies. Weird. Make more babies Germans!


During the crisis, the highest fertility rates come from immigration, as they are the only one not in a crisis situation (they come from worse).

But the immigration policy in Germany is quite hard if I remember correctly.



they all live in mallorca or thailand