Forums - General Discussion - Germany 1.5m overtracked !

KHlover said:
RenCutypoison said:
RolStoppable said:
Doesn't the number of fat people make up for this? At least in terms of the population's total weight.

Did you ever go to Germany ?

Since he's from Austria, our neighbor country I am fairly certain he did.

We closed the German/Austria border for a reason !

Around the Network
techhunter80 said:

It makes you think how people would rather cease to exist than to live outside Germany, they were very loyal people.

If you read the article, it all comes down to immigrants having to register while emigrants don't have to notify the state. So it's all about people leaving Germany as fast as possible and not looking back. Probably because of all the fat people. 

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RenCutypoison said:

Germans are all but fat.

Leaderboard of BMI : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18770328#G1A20H189W56C15

They are top 10 in Europe. Considering that there are 40+ countries, it's fair to say that Germany is among the fattest.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
RenCutypoison said:

Germans are all but fat.

Leaderboard of BMI : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18770328#G1A20H189W56C15

They are top 10 in Europe. Considering that there are 40+ countries, it's fair to say that Germany is among the fattest.

40+ countries counting Poland, Ukraine, Micronesia and such ?

Beside, their average is under 25, so it can't be called fat by definition. Not even overweight. 

You have a lower BMI than 78% of males aged 15-29 in your country. Interesting

Around the Network

That's a big drop in population since nearly all countries gain population. This will probably become a common sight, especially in Europe and Japan, where there is a aging population. Also, my BMI is 22 so i have a BMI which is apparently lower 80% of people my age in my country but i'm a similar weight to the world average. Woo hoo!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Don't worry, a new wave of inmigrants will fill their void after the incoming economical implosion in southern europe countries.

RenCutypoison said:

Beside, their average is under 25, so it can't be called fat by definition. Not even overweight. 

40+ countries in Europe.

What does the bolded mean? Doesn't make any sense to me at the moment.

pezus said:
You have a lower BMI than 78% of males aged 15-29 in your country. Interesting

I'm 56 kilos for 1.89 meters =(

And I eat freakin fat

RolStoppable said:
RenCutypoison said:

40+ countries in Europe.

What does the bolded mean? Doesn't make any sense to me at the moment.

25 = the BMI

You are considered overweight over 25. Obese over 30.

Underweight is under 18.