By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do you want to leave, have left, or are thinking about leaving this site?- This thread has helped fix the database, you can all thank our one and only game admin now!

walsufnir said:
VGKing said:

I'm ending this here. I don't need to defend myself or my actions. Take it up with a mod if you have any problem with me.

I feel a bit sorry for you, especially because you can't defend your position. You are standing with the back on the wall while everyone sees the obvious. Keep coming to MS-threads but expect to be ignored completely. But yes, it is better to end it here.

So what is the obvious? Speak your mind.
I shouldn't have to defend myself or my comments especially if they play by the rules. So you and Carl need to stop this anti-Vgking vendetta and leave this alone. I'm warning you.

I don't go to MS threads to gets replies. I wouldn't mind it if I got ignored, really. I don't comment in these forums for attention or fame. Funny thing is that positive comments I make do get ignored. People love negativity and they love controversy, its just human nature. That's why you have this notion that all I do is bash Microsoft. I don't.

Around the Network

LAWL...Some how this thread got derailed

Its like you have been ignoring whats been said to you. Its not an attack, its explaining why you get the treatment you do.

You got caught. Something was okay and a good idea for Sony, yet Microsoft deserved hate and negativity for the exact same thing. I caught you. I outed you. You tried squirming your way out and got caught again.

That is why you get the treatment you do in certain threads. Because your "opinion" is worthless. Its irrelevant.

If you cant accept that, tough shit. Its not for you to warn us, its for the mod team. Its not against any rule to bring up hypocrisy.

Carl2291 said:
Its like you have been ignoring whats been said to you. Its not an attack, its explaining why you get the treatment you do.

You got caught. Something was okay and a good idea for Sony, yet Microsoft deserved hate and negativity for the exact same thing. I caught you. I outed you. You tried squirming your way out and got caught again.

That is why you get the treatment you do in certain threads. Because your "opinion" is worthless. Its irrelevant.

If you cant accept that, tough shit. Its not for you to warn us, its for the mod team. Its not against any rule to bring up hypocrisy.

You're insulting me. It's an attack and I find it offensive.
Whether what you say is true or not is irrelvant. See how we've derailed this thread? We shouldn't even be having this discussion. Users shouldn't have to be defending themselves in the first place since attacking other users is supposedly agaisnt the rules.

Why did I leave, and why do I continue to engage only rarely?

Two primary reasons:
1) The pervasive adverts.
2) The arrogance of the staff.

For 1), I found the full-page pop-ups, infected ads, and the noisy sods I couldn't silence to be nigh-on intolerable. They literally drove me away from engaging here for a long time. Now I only visit rarely, and still find the site a minefield of advertising that I do not enjoy browsing.

However, it was 2) I found worse; the staff here can be abnormally arrogant, and not afraid to show it. But perhaps that's not worth discussing. After all, it won't make any difference, and will simply annoy those involved.

Around the Network

I'm surprised no mod interfered and said anything to Carl or VGKing. They pretty much screwed this thread. But hey, they're giving spurge points. That's the most important thing.

OT: The only way I will leave this place is in handcuffs.

spurgeonryan said:

@ Deyon

If you check the monthly points, I am not even ahead. SO COOL TIT!

You'll get there. But first, you gotta start spamming like pezus. Start quoting people in every thread with one word posts. ;o

Carl2291 said:

Dude just leave the kid alone. You guys are just repeating yourself by this point and you are not being better than him by derailing the thread.  Do it in private messages.

VGKing said:
Carl2291 said:

You're insulting me. It's an attack and I find it offensive.
Whether what you say is true or not is irrelvant. See how we've derailed this thread? We shouldn't even be having this discussion. Users shouldn't have to be defending themselves in the first place since attacking other users is supposedly agaisnt the rules.

I never insulted you. I told you why you have the problem you do in certain threads and with certain people.

If you think Im insulting you, report me.

As for everyone else - This is on topic. Hes saying he felt like leaving because of how te community treats him. Its not the community here thats the problem.

Edit: And Bane was a terrible baddie.

Carl2291 said:

I never insulted you. I told you why you have the problem you do in certain threads and with certain people.

If you think Im insulting you, report me.

As for everyone else - This is on topic. Hes saying he felt like leaving because of how te community treats him. Its not the community here thats the problem.

Edit: And Bane was a terrible baddie.

It's actually just a select few users(you included).  If saying that people don't like me or that they don't want me in MS threads and that I'm annoying, those are insults. Those are offensive to me and I you know that yet you continue repeating yourself like a broken record player. I'm tired of your attitude towards me. I don't want to hear how much you don't like me because I frankly don't give a fuck. I have to defend myself though. I've had enough of this and mods clearly don't care. As long as you keep replying, I will to. It's up to you to end it.

I would kill for an ignore button in this forum.