By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do you want to leave, have left, or are thinking about leaving this site?- This thread has helped fix the database, you can all thank our one and only game admin now!

VGKing said:
Carl2291 said:
VGKing said:

You make it sound like I spam some kind of anti-MS hate over and over again. I don't. I'm always on topic and I always explain myself. Don't be so sensitive. People like you are part of the problem. You shouldn't attack the user no matter what. That is against the rules of this site. I can't tell you how many times people who get proven wrong resort to bashing in order to avoid admittting it.

I have the RIGHT to post my opinions on this site. If my comments violated the rules of this site then report them. I'm sure many people have done so already. But I follow the rules. I usually stay on topic and I never attack other users because of their posting history on this site or personal preference. If I were to compare this website to something, I would compare it to America post-segregation. So don't be a "racist", if you get what i mean. Don't hold personal grudges against strangers on the internet. You may think you know them but you really really don't.

Hate, no. Negativity, yes. It doesnt matter if youre always on topic, in general your bias ruins any credibility your "opinion" may have.

Whats annoying is the "Im innocent!" bullshit. Youre not fooling anyone. Nobody who does this actually fools anyone. You and many others who preach "innocence" are simply not innocent.

Your agenda is obvious and I made it obvious before. I agree a user shouldnt be attacked for posting negativity, but at the same time I can understand why a user gets attacked when they are notorious for constant negativity and have been caught out for it before.

Seeing as how you brought my mod history into your other conversation, I havent been banned in 2 Years. My last ban was before you actually joined the site. How many times have you been banned in 2013 alone?

Uh, I am innocent. If I wasn't I would have gotten banned. I  have never hidden my Playstation preference and I have made it clear that I am not a fan of Microsoft and their Xbox brand. I do so in a civil manner. I have no hidden agenda, my intentions are very clear. There is this thing called constructive criticism. Learn the difference.

Let's just say you're considered annoying by more than just Microsoft fans.  Keep posting the way you do though, you're losing "friends" at a great rate of knots.  This isn't an insult, this is just my opinion on your posting style, don't forget not everything negative is hating or trolling.  Carl has transformed his posting style over the last year and is a far better user for the community as a whole than you've been for the last 6 months.  I agree with him that it gets boring hearing you play the victim card constantly when you so often go out of your way to antagonize people.  Sales gets ten times the hate you do and he never whines about it as he accepts what his posts will mean to other users.  I respect him for that.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
Carl2291 said:
VGKing said:

You make it sound like I spam some kind of anti-MS hate over and over again. I don't. I'm always on topic and I always explain myself. Don't be so sensitive. People like you are part of the problem. You shouldn't attack the user no matter what. That is against the rules of this site. I can't tell you how many times people who get proven wrong resort to bashing in order to avoid admittting it.

I have the RIGHT to post my opinions on this site. If my comments violated the rules of this site then report them. I'm sure many people have done so already. But I follow the rules. I usually stay on topic and I never attack other users because of their posting history on this site or personal preference. If I were to compare this website to something, I would compare it to America post-segregation. So don't be a "racist", if you get what i mean. Don't hold personal grudges against strangers on the internet. You may think you know them but you really really don't.

Hate, no. Negativity, yes. It doesnt matter if youre always on topic, in general your bias ruins any credibility your "opinion" may have.

Whats annoying is the "Im innocent!" bullshit. Youre not fooling anyone. Nobody who does this actually fools anyone. You and many others who preach "innocence" are simply not innocent.

Your agenda is obvious and I made it obvious before. I agree a user shouldnt be attacked for posting negativity, but at the same time I can understand why a user gets attacked when they are notorious for constant negativity and have been caught out for it before.

Seeing as how you brought my mod history into your other conversation, I havent been banned in 2 Years. My last ban was before you actually joined the site. How many times have you been banned in 2013 alone?

Uh, I am innocent. If I wasn't I would have gotten banned. I  have never hidden my Playstation preference and I have made it clear that I am not a fan of Microsoft and their Xbox brand. I do so in a civil manner. I have no hidden agenda, my intentions are very clear. There is this thing called constructive criticism. Learn the difference.

Dont make me link to the story VGKing.

Now answer the question. How many times have you been banned in 2013?

slowmo said:

Let's just say you're considered annoying by more than just Microsoft fans.  Keep posting the way you do though, you're losing "friends" at a great rate of knots.  This isn't an insult, this is just my opinion on your posting style, don't forget not everything negative is hating or trolling.  Carl has transformed his posting style over the last year and is a far better user for the community as a whole than you've been for the last 6 months.  I agree with him that it gets boring hearing you play the victim card constantly when you so often go out of your way to antagonize people.  Sales gets ten times the hate you do and he never whines about it as he accepts what his posts will mean to other users.  I respect him for that.

I have plenty of friend in real life. No worries.
The people hating on my were never "online friends" anyway. So what are you talking about?

Carl2291 said:

Dont make me link to the story VGKing.

Now answer the question. How many times have you been banned in 2013?

I don't feel the need to disclose that information to someone who clearly doesn't like me. You don't have my trust and certainly not my respect.
There is a monthly ban report you can look at if you want. It's public knowledge.

VGKing said:

I don't feel the need to disclose that information to someone who clearly doesn't like me. You don't have my trust and certainly not my respect.
There is a monthly ban report you can look at if you want. It's public knowledge.

I already checked the Monthly Ban Report, I just wanted to see if you would be honest.

You were banned 4 times in 2013 before May. 2 bans for trolling and 2 bans for flaming. I know you have been banned at least once in May. Thats 1 ban per Month in 2013. 

VGKing said:

Uh, I am innocent. If I wasn't I would have gotten banned.

If you were as innocent as you claim to be, you wouldnt have been banned 5 times in 5 Months.

Like I said - You get the treatment you do because of your behaviour on the forums. Someone who causes trouble will get a hostile reception from the people who are frequently in the forums, because the community here isnt exactly big and everyone knows everyone.

Around the Network

ITT: Lots of drama queens :P

Carl2291 said:
VGKing said:

I already checked the Monthly Ban Report, I just wanted to see if you would be honest.

You were banned 4 times in 2013 before May. 2 bans for trolling and 2 bans for flaming. I know you have been banned at least once in May. Thats 1 ban per Month in 2013. 

VGKing said:

Uh, I am innocent. If I wasn't I would have gotten banned.

If you were as innocent as you claim to be, you wouldnt have been banned 5 times in 5 Months.

Like I said - You get the treatment you do because of your behaviour on the forums. Someone who causes trouble will get a hostile reception from the people who are frequently in the forums, because the community here isnt exactly big and everyone knows everyone.

How many of those were anti-Xbox or Microsoft? NONE

Ban #1 = Flaming. I was complaining about a user advertising. I was wrong here, I admit it.
Ban #2 = Flaming. I told someone to GTFO if they dont like the rumors they're hearing.
Ban #3 = Trolling. Made a joke about how I would trade my PS3 in for a Wii U.
Ban #4 = Trolling. I said "I wonder why..." in regards to Halo 4 receiving a price drop and dlc sale. I don't necessarily agree with this ban, but I understand why it happened.
Ban #5 = Trolling. I said that current-gen engines aren't being ported to Wii U due to them becoming obsolete within the next few years. This one shouldn't have happened.

Have I proved you wrong? None of these bans are about me trolling Microsoft or bashing Xbox or anything like that. So let me ask you, which of my comments exactly bother you so much? If they were really that inflammatory wouldn't I have gotten banned for them? Wouldn't people have reported them? This anti-VgKing attitude is new, so it must be something I said this year. Am I the master of stealth trolling? Do mods give me preferential treatment? Are mods Sony fanboys? Which is it? I really see no reason why I don't get banned more often if my attitude or posting style is as bad as you say it is. From my perspective I seem to be playing by the rules.

VGKing said:

Ban #1 = Flaming. I was complaining about a user advertising. I was wrong here, I admit it.
Ban #2 = Flaming. I told someone to GTFO if they dont like the rumors they're hearing.
Ban #4 = Trolling. I said "I wonder why..." in regards to Halo 4 receiving a price drop and dlc sale. I don't necessarily agree with this ban, but I understand why it happened.
Ban #5 = Trolling. I said that current-gen engines aren't being ported to Wii U due to them becoming obsolete within the next few years. This one shouldn't have happened.

Have I proved you wrong? None of these bans are about me trolling Microsoft or bashing Xbox or anything like that. So let me ask you, which of my comments exactly bother you so much? If they were really that inflammatory wouldn't I have gotten banned for them? Wouldn't people have reported them? This anti-VgKing attitude is new, so it must be something I said this year. Am I the master of stealth trolling? Do mods give me preferential treatment? Are mods Sony fanboys? Which is it? I really see no reason why I don't get banned more often if my attitude or posting style is as bad as you say it is. From my perspective I seem to be playing by the rules.

3 trolling then. I bolded something for you - One regarding Microsoft/Xbox exclusive, Halo and your opening line. Also, can I have a link to Ban number 2? What rumors were they and why did you tell them to GTFO? You blocking your profile after BenVTriggers thread kinda stops me from finding specific posts like that.

Either way, 5 bans in 5 Months proves that you are far from an innocent individual.

You cant get banned for what you do in regards to Microsoft, because what you do isnt against the rules. Negativity isnt against the rules. Im not saying you were trolling, Ive maintained that you get the treatment you do in the Microsoft forums because of your constant negativity in the Microsoft forum, not trolling. There are users who get the same treatment in the Sony forum, for the exact same reasons. People arent stupid. People see trends. People talk to eachother about stuff outside of threads and walls. 

This post shows what you do quite perfectly. We went through this before. What was okay for Sony to do was negative for Microsoft to do. Its this bias why people dont take you seriously in the Microsoft forum and its why you get a hard time. Its why people automatically think of you as someone who is there to cause trouble.

Carl2291 said:
VGKing said:

3 trolling then. I bolded something for you - One regarding Microsoft/Xbox exclusive, Halo and your opening line. Also, can I have a link to Ban number 2? What rumors were they and why did you tell them to GTFO? You blocking your profile after BenVTriggers thread kinda stops me from finding specific posts like that.

Either way, 5 bans in 5 Months proves that you are far from an innocent individual.

You cant get banned for what you do in regards to Microsoft, because what you do isnt against the rules. Negativity isnt against the rules. Im not saying you were trolling, Ive maintained that you get the treatment you do in the Microsoft forums because of your constant negativity in the Microsoft forum, not trolling. There are users who get the same treatment in the Sony forum, for the exact same reasons. People arent stupid. People see trends. People talk to eachother about stuff outside of threads and walls. 

This post shows what you do quite perfectly. We went through this before. What was okay for Sony to do was negative for Microsoft to do. Its this bias why people dont take you seriously in the Microsoft forum and its why you get a hard time. Its why people automatically think of you as someone who is there to cause trouble.

@bold EXACTLY! So stop complaining about whether or not you don't like me as it is irrelevant. Thanks for that link though, I never saw it.

VGKing said:

@bold EXACTLY! So stop complaining about whether or not you don't like me as it is irrelevant. Thanks for that link though, I never saw it.

Im not complaining. Im explaining to you why you get the reaction you do in regards to Microsoft discussions.

The fact that youre not arguing against it speaks volumes.