By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do you want to leave, have left, or are thinking about leaving this site?- This thread has helped fix the database, you can all thank our one and only game admin now!

axumblade said:
Wright said:
axumblade said:

spurgeonryan

:P

---

User was moderated for this post and for being Sony biased. 

~tads12

I agree...this is bullshit....

User was moderated for this post and for being Atari biased.

~Smeags

LMFAO!!! 

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

I won't leave, but if I did

-Poorly Updated Database to one which I can't add games too......(Seriously it took a whole year to get Wonderful 101 in).
-Massive "Updates" annually, makes me wonder how well we track games in the first place.

But I love the mods, there are a lot of really nutty people here, I can always rely on them when one of them goes coocoo for coco puffs.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

spurgeonryan said:
Michael-5 said:

I won't leave, but if I did

-Poorly Updated Database to one which I can't add games too......(Seriously it took a whole year to get Wonderful 101 in).
-Massive "Updates" annually, makes me wonder how well we track games in the first place.

But I love the mods, there are a lot of really nutty people here, I can always rely on them when one of them goes coocoo for coco puffs.

I do not understand how they made you a game admin, yet you have not power to do anything?

I kept b****ing about the Pre-Orders charts always having games which were either cancelled, or released months ago, and I messaged ioi saying update the database, or make me Game Database Admin (more as a joke) and vioalla!

He said that he is "returning functionality to Game DB Admins and will allow us to add games soon." I don't think he knows the meaning of "soon."

---

Anyway, at least I can keep the Pre-Order Charts up to date, but they don't send me the list prior, so I can only guarentee that games which don't belong, don't re-appear.

I'm hoping that I can add games soon, untill then I keep a list and spam ioi now and then, so let me know if we're missing any games.

It would be really nice if I could add games during E3.... I'm going to make a thread about announced games, so I can sent ioi a comprehensive list, and SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!

spurgeonryan said:
Michael-5 said:

I kept b****ing about the Pre-Orders charts always having games which were either cancelled, or released months ago, and I messaged ioi saying update the database, or make me Game Database Admin (more as a joke) and vioalla!

He said that he is "returning functionality to Game DB Admins and will allow us to add games soon." I don't think he knows the meaning of "soon."

---

Anyway, at least I can keep the Pre-Order Charts up to date, but they don't send me the list prior, so I can only guarentee that games which don't belong, don't re-appear.

I'm hoping that I can add games soon, untill then I keep a list and spam ioi now and then, so let me know if we're missing any games.

Just message him, he always answers my messages. When I say message, I mean via email. Make the title about gamewise and he will answer it.

Brettwalton@......

Gamewise

Kantor hurt my feelings, hurt him back.

Then he will reply, I do not understand, is this about gamewise?

I then get scared and do not message him back.

ooo, thanks, I'll ask him Pre-E3 if he could fix this.

Around the Network

To add solidarity to the mods being PS and Sony biased here, I have the longest known mod history here.

Its just unfair.

You mods have a history of being mean to us PlayStation haters.

Carl2291 said:
vaio said:

This cant be stated enough, this has been the main problem for many years now.

Sony fans spam the report button and in combination with the pro sony moderations has made this site unbareble for everyone but Sony fans

Them darn Sony mods!

You can go complain to them, if you want. Ill tell you where to find them!

Smeags should be in his Nintendo E3 hype thread.
Mr Khan will be raging at EA somewhere for not supporting Wii U.
RolStoppable will be picking on someone in the Sony forum.
yo_john117 will be on Xbox, probably playing Halo.
amp316 is out washing his Aston.
trasharmdsister12 is out catching more Squirtles.
axumblade will be out somewhere on the forums, probably being homophobic.
radishhead is avoiding the forums all together.
Barozi is playing a Bethesda game.
TruckOSaurus is out being damn good looking.
Kantor is in the workshop, working on a new pair of Kantie-Panties.
Kresnik is trying to hold up the Vita cult thread.
Kasz216 is lurking somewhere in Offtopic.

If you find any of them, let me know. Theres a fresh report that needs a look over!

interesting how you named rol with all those mods

spurgeonryan said:
bananaking21 said:

interesting how you named rol with all those mods

It is a running joke with those in the know. He once fake banned a mod or something. So now he is added in with the mods all the time.

:-p

lol yeah, when he banned smeags

well its hard to imagine people won't enjoy the release of the xbx/ps4 when it comes on all sides

but no i'm too old to find another home and rol should defo be a mod

Above & Beyond

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

It would be really nice if I could add games during E3.... I'm going to make a thread about announced games, so I can sent ioi a comprehensive list, and SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!

I just noticed that GT6 isn't even in the database. What blasphemy!

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/72181/gran-turismo-6/