By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Samsung TV with Voice and Gesture Control Rivals Xbox One's Kinect

I changed the thread title so it won't offend people as much (feel free to change it to something that's worded better if you like, just don't change it back to the way it was). If you're trying to show that the Samsung TV makes the "Xbox One Useless" please add more to the OP than just a video ad that doesn't really show that statement.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
I changed the thread title so it won't offend people as much (feel free to change it to something that's worded better if you like, just don't change it back to the way it was). If you're trying to show that the Samsung TV makes the "Xbox One Useless" please add more to the OP than just a video ad that doesn't really show that statement.

Now the thread is Boring!

Zizzla_Rachet said:
yo_john117 said:

Now the thread is Boring!

I know, I'm a ruiner of fun

Zizzla_Rachet said:
But does it play games?

my friend has a 10 yo TV that plays tetris.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

This feels weird. Is Xbox One still marketed as a gaming console? It will undoubtedly compete with Smart TVs too. Tracking its sale against other consoles just seems...off.

Around the Network
KhinRunite said:
This feels weird. Is Xbox One still marketed as a gaming console? It will undoubtedly compete with Smart TVs too. Tracking its sale against other consoles just seems...off.

I don't think that's true since all three consoles will be having apps that could compete with Smart TVs. And they are all dedicated gaming machines so there's no reason they shouldn't be tracked by this site.

People will want more and more hand gesture devices and to me this puts MS in a better position since Kinect 2 is the most efficien and talked about hand gesture controlling device...

lol kinect

samsung has also intorduced hand gestures to their cell phone line. i think they call them air gestures

Samsung TV vs Xbox One : FIGHT!

I'll be playing games while those two kill each other.