By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you own Xbox 360 now, will you get an Xbox One at Launch?

If you own a Xbox 360 now, will you buy a Xbox One within 24 months of launch

Yes, I will buy "ONE" 30 19.61%

No, I will switch to PS4 ... 24 15.69%

No, I will switch to PC only 3 1.96%

No, I will switch to Wii U 9 5.88%

No, I wil get Wii+PS4 +/- PC 17 11.11%

Wait for E3 to see if they change DRM rule. 16 10.46%

I do not own X360, let me see result. 54 35.29%

Total:153

Probably not at launch, but hopefully within two years. Unless some other gaming company can convince me to switch. The DRM isn't really much different from how it is now for how I play.

Disappointed that Xbox Arcade isn't backwards compatible.

Those new controllers just seem too good.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
Probably not at launch, but hopefully within two years. Unless some other gaming company can convince me to switch. The DRM isn't really much different from how it is now for how I play.

If the game is tied to my account, it will create a major problem if my brother cannot play on the same machine under his own user name.

xwan said:
Zappykins said:

If the game is tied to my account, it will create a major problem if my brother cannot play on the same machine under his own user name.

That's ok, your brother can come play at my house.*

*Provided he brings a beverage or something to eat.

--

PS This does need to be claified if all accounts on the same console could a game.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I own all three current gen consoles and used 360 primarily as my main console this gen.

Next gen I have no intentions of getting the Xbone. I'll switch to PS4 and maybe get a Wii U years down the line if it gets some good exclusives worth playing.

Will get either a PS4 or Xbone at launch, depends on what games are unveiled at E3.

Leaning towards PS4 at the moment though.

Around the Network

Well I hope I can get my PS4 with PS3.

Getting mine at launch!!

360 owner here, with no intent to buy an X1 unless they drastically change their policies.

xwan said:
Zappykins said:

as far as I know they have said that games will work for every account on the Xbone that they are first installed on.

Since the results are skewed with the "Don't own, show results" category, these are the real results.

29% yes
54% no
17% wait and see