By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics Will Not Matter. Software and Innovation Will.

ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

I have no doubt that the Xbox One will sell well to the COD/Halo fans, the casual gamer, and families. But as a core/hardcore gamer... it offers me nothing.

It could have a bigger launch line up than the PS4... Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE.

How can you be sure that it will be the XB1? They have the worst lineup so far.

PS4: 30 announced games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps4#Games + 96 companies working on games http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/20/heres-everyone-working-on-a-ps4-game/

XB1: 15 announced games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_one#Games + 15 promised from Microsoft Studios

Plus I hope you love Kinect games. 8 of the 10 games Microsoft Studios made for the 360 last year were Kinect only. So of those 15 promised, 12 will be Kinect going by their record. Taking out Forza and Ryse, that leaves one more non-Kinect game to announce.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Around the Network
Osc89 said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

I have no doubt that the Xbox One will sell well to the COD/Halo fans, the casual gamer, and families. But as a core/hardcore gamer... it offers me nothing.

It could have a bigger launch line up than the PS4... Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE.

PS4: 30 announced games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps4#Games + 96 companies working on games http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/20/heres-everyone-working-on-a-ps4-game/

XB1: 15 announced games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_one#Games + 15 promised from Microsoft Studios

Plus I hope you love Kinect games. 8 of the 10 games Microsoft Studios made for the 360 last year were Kinect only. So of those 15 promised, 12 will be Kinect going by their record. Taking out Forza and Ryse, that leaves one more non-Kinect game to announce.

Ryse and Quantum Break aren't internally developed. Also, you can't say that 12 of them will be Kinect games before E3 unless you're Jesus.... Not even sure why I'm replying to be honest... Anyway, that will be 17 exclusives within a year. 32>30

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:

Confirmed by who.... Dude, it was at the Xbox ONE reveal on the screen. Sure, they weren't physically there but neither was the PS4 at Sony's reveal either. Do you see MS fans claiming the PS4 doesn't exist because we haven't seen it? In this case, you're all acting very immature. They've basically been all confirmed or nothing has, including the PS4.

What dodge? You completely ignored, "Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE."

That one.

What was confirmed at the Xbox One reveal? Has does confirmed and could be the same thing?

So I am not a core gamer because I don't want to buy the Xbox One? You are sure that's where the games are going to be so can you go ahead and tell us what those games are and share this information please?

The games basically are confirmed... I could say they are confirmed but I hold back, (they are confirmed, I personally hold back) because we don't know anything about them yet. So why are you asking me about them fully knowing so? Again, sure they weren't there, neither was the PS4, blah blah blah...

I said, maybe you're not as core as YOU THINK based on that gamers go where games are. I already repeated that back to you... Quote me when you actually have a good response next time... You made me repeat myself it was so bad. Twice.

So the games are confirmed but we don't know anything about them? Then how do you know it will be the biggest best launch ever if you don't know anything about them?

Ok you said "maybe you're not as core as YOU THINK based on that gamers go where games are. But I am lol. I got a PC and I will get the PS4 because that's where the games will be. Not sure what else I could maybe surely say

Well, PC or no, exclusives are exclusives and the Xbox ONE looks to have more at the moment so that point is moot. It will be the biggest launch... Can you count? More/bigger/larger..... Need a thesaurus?

They should prepare for this event better. There were no real gameplay, because tech is not ready yet, they even faked voice recognition. This Yusuf guy is always getting his hand to his pocket, when he is saying something to Xbox One. Is he switching slides? Maybe he is activating voice recognition by remote hidden in his pocket?

ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:

Confirmed by who.... Dude, it was at the Xbox ONE reveal on the screen. Sure, they weren't physically there but neither was the PS4 at Sony's reveal either. Do you see MS fans claiming the PS4 doesn't exist because we haven't seen it? In this case, you're all acting very immature. They've basically been all confirmed or nothing has, including the PS4.

What dodge? You completely ignored, "Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE."

That one.

What was confirmed at the Xbox One reveal? Has does confirmed and could be the same thing?

So I am not a core gamer because I don't want to buy the Xbox One? You are sure that's where the games are going to be so can you go ahead and tell us what those games are and share this information please?

The games basically are confirmed... I could say they are confirmed but I hold back, (they are confirmed, I personally hold back) because we don't know anything about them yet. So why are you asking me about them fully knowing so? Again, sure they weren't there, neither was the PS4, blah blah blah...

I said, maybe you're not as core as YOU THINK based on that gamers go where games are. I already repeated that back to you... Quote me when you actually have a good response next time... You made me repeat myself it was so bad. Twice.

So the games are confirmed but we don't know anything about them? Then how do you know it will be the biggest best launch ever if you don't know anything about them?

Ok you said "maybe you're not as core as YOU THINK based on that gamers go where games are. But I am lol. I got a PC and I will get the PS4 because that's where the games will be. Not sure what else I could maybe surely say

Well, PC or no, exclusives are exclusives and the Xbox ONE looks to have more at the moment so that point is moot. It will be the biggest launch... Can you count? More/bigger/larger..... Need a thesaurus?

Yes I can count to 15 which allows me to also count to 12. Mind = blown right?

They said 15 exclusives in the first year... not 15 exclusives at launch. 15 exclusives withing the first 12 months. So how does that equal the biggest launch ever?

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Osc89 said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

Ryse and Quantum Break aren't internally developed. Also, you can't say that 12 of them will be Kinect games before E3 unless you're Jesus.... Not even sure why I'm replying to be honest... Anyway, that will be 17 exclusives within a year. 32>30

Yeah right because Sony doesn't hold an E3 conference this year and you are sure that everything the have shown so far is all they have... 

@bold. And you also can't say that xbone is were core gamers should go, because we don't know anything about those games before E3, they may as well turn out to be some kinect shovelware, small XBLA games and so on, and so on. E3 may turn out to be as dissapointing as the reveal, we don't know yet, so we should not jump to conclusions like you do. 

Also judgind after this generation (as a xbox enthusiast you won't agree with me ofc) and the reveals (gamer and rather non-gamer oriented), Sony proved not to dissapoint in the 1st party software department, this year for the PS3 being the best proof. Microsoft not so much ;-/ it's not really best known for its impeccable first party offerings, so gamers are totally justified to have the benefit of doubt, and unless MS holds a great E3, they can expect the PS4 to be better for gamers. 

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

ironmanDX said:
Osc89 said:

I said going by their record. 12/15 is an estimate, could be more could be less. But 8 of the 10 in 2012 were Kinect, and that was before it was included with the console.

And Ryse is being published by Microsoft Studios, so it is one of those 15 games. Ouantum Break is as well, but might not be coming out in the first year so it might not be one of those 15. But both were in the 15 announced games, so actually the total is 27 or 28. Which is less than 30.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:

That one.

Yes I can count to 15 which allows me to also count to 12. Mind = blown right?

They said 15 exclusives in the first year... not 15 exclusives at launch. 15 exclusives withing the first 12 months. So how does that equal the biggest launch ever?

Well, I think that a majority of those 17 games will come out during the launch period. So, in turn, I think it will be the biggest launch. Thought you would have caught on to that already....

I also said "could".. You quoted me on my word use not long ago and have already forgotten?

Osc89 said:
ironmanDX said:
Osc89 said:

I said going by their record. 12/15 is an estimate, could be more could be less. But 8 of the 10 in 2012 were Kinect, and that was before it was included with the console.

And Ryse is being published by Microsoft Studios, so it is one of those 15 games. Ouantum Break is as well, but might not be coming out in the first year so it might not be one of those 15. But both were in the 15 announced games, so actually the total is 27 or 28. Which is less than 30.

Ok... Ryse is second party as is Quantum Break. Yes, that exists. We should wait till E3 or tommorrow, I'm about to get off my "always online pc, but it's ok becaus it's a pc" laptop.

ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

Well, I think that a majority of those 17 games will come out during the launch period. So, in turn, I think it will be the biggest launch. Thought you would have caught on to that already....

I also said "could".. You quoted me on my word use not long ago and have already forgotten?

Launch period?

So when COD comes out this year in Nov. and then another next Nov. (2014) that would mean Xbox One launched with 2 COD games. Come on dude lol