By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics Will Not Matter. Software and Innovation Will.

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

They said 15 exclusives in the first year... not 15 exclusives at launch. 15 exclusives withing the first 12 months. So how does that equal the biggest launch ever?

Well, I think that a majority of those 17 games will come out during the launch period. So, in turn, I think it will be the biggest launch. Thought you would have caught on to that already....

I also said "could".. You quoted me on my word use not long ago and have already forgotten?

Launch period?

So when COD comes out this year in Nov. and then another next Nov. (2014) that would mean Xbox One launched with 2 COD games. Come on dude lol

You obviously believe that because you said it. I didn't. I also was talking about exclusives. That's the number that makes the difference. CoD on Xone and PS4 make each other moot... An obvious point I can't believe I had to make

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

They said 15 exclusives in the first year... not 15 exclusives at launch. 15 exclusives withing the first 12 months. So how does that equal the biggest launch ever?

Well, I think that a majority of those 17 games will come out during the launch period. So, in turn, I think it will be the biggest launch. Thought you would have caught on to that already....

I also said "could".. You quoted me on my word use not long ago and have already forgotten?

Launch period?

So when COD comes out this year in Nov. and then another next Nov. (2014) that would mean Xbox One launched with 2 COD games. Come on dude lol

You obviously believe that because you said it. I didn't. I also was talking about exclusives. That's the number that makes the difference. CoD on Xone and PS4 make each other moot... An obvious point I can't believe I had to make

Ok let me say it in terms of exclusive titles.

Sony releases the PS4 in Nov. 2013. The release Uncharted 4 in Oct. 2014. That does not make Uncharted 4 a launch title... better?

You took them saying 15 exclusives in the first year as 15 exclusives at launch. Then launch period. Now... who the fuck knows

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

Launch period?

Sony releases the PS4 in Nov. 2013. The release Uncharted 4 in Oct. 2014. That does not make Uncharted 4 a launch title... better?

You took them saying 15 exclusives in the first year as 15 exclusives at launch. Then launch period. Now... who the fuck knows

Again dude, I said could... You quoted me on my use of words... Stop pressing quote so quickly.

ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

Launch period?

Again dude, I said could... You quoted me on my use of words... Stop pressing quote so quickly.

No dude... it went from could, to you're sure, and back to could now

So, um, that Battlefield game in the OP is very innovative, then..?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I knew whose thread this is before I clicked to enter - sadly, I was right.

How many different variations of them can you make to prove your eternal loyalty to MS?

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

Launch period?

No dude... it went from could, to you're sure, and back to could now

The I'm sure was for AFTER E3. I'm not replying after this.... You're 28 and that is your response. Wow. Now trying to bait me into a "I said, you said" argument over the internet... Here is what I said...

What dodge? You completely ignored, "Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE."

The sad part is that I already quoted you on that sentence... Give it a rest. You're making yourself look foolish.

especially as graphics can't get much better than what they are now

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

ironmanDX said:
Osc89 said:
ironmanDX said:
Osc89 said:
How can you be sure that it will be the XB1? They have the worst lineup so far.

PS4: 30 announced games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps4#Games + 96 companies working on games http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/20/heres-everyone-working-on-a-ps4-game/

XB1: 15 announced games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_one#Games + 15 promised from Microsoft Studios

Plus I hope you love Kinect games. 8 of the 10 games Microsoft Studios made for the 360 last year were Kinect only. So of those 15 promised, 12 will be Kinect going by their record. Taking out Forza and Ryse, that leaves one more non-Kinect game to announce.

Ryse and Quantum Break aren't internally developed. Also, you can't say that 12 of them will be Kinect games before E3 unless you're Jesus.... Not even sure why I'm replying to be honest... Anyway, that will be 17 exclusives within a year. 32>30

I said going by their record. 12/15 is an estimate, could be more could be less. But 8 of the 10 in 2012 were Kinect, and that was before it was included with the console.

And Ryse is being published by Microsoft Studios, so it is one of those 15 games. Ouantum Break is as well, but might not be coming out in the first year so it might not be one of those 15. But both were in the 15 announced games, so actually the total is 27 or 28. Which is less than 30.

Ok... Ryse is second party as is Quantum Break. Yes, that exists. We should wait till E3 or tommorrow, I'm about to get off my "always online pc, but it's ok becaus it's a pc" laptop.

Yes, we should wait. I was just pointing out that we have more confirmed games coming to PS4 than XB1, so to say the XB1 is the where the gamers who game go is a bit premature.

And my laptop isn't "always online". I can go offline and still play my games for as long as I want.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Just where is the innovation ? I see cloud, virtual machines and vocal command. 3 craps that already exists and wich most gamers actually hate.
It's not innovation, it's recycling.