By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics Will Not Matter. Software and Innovation Will.

Osc89 said:

Yes, we should wait. I was just pointing out that we have more confirmed games coming to PS4 than XB1, so to say the XB1 is the where the gamers who game go is a bit premature.

And my laptop isn't "always online". I can go offline and still play my games for as long as I want.

I had no idea you were on a laptop dude, I was talking about me!! It is basically as "always online" as the xbox 1.

Around the Network
Jega said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Jega said:

Both PS4 and Xbox One will have Juicy Graphics.

So what will make them different.

Software and Innovation.

Xbox Live and Kinect.

Xbox Live will attract millions of gamers and non-gamers and so will Kinect.

Microsoft has the momentum and the lead in both of these areas.

This is the same thing Nintendo professed back when they were about to release the WiiU and so far that hasn't worked out well for them.

Gamers are looking for solid gaming experiences, there is innovation to be attained in gaming without adding a fancy peripheral.

Just because casuals threw themselves once for the Wii doesn't mean they are waiting to get into gaming again, especially now that they are very occupied with their smartphones and stuff.

You can draw casuals in if you get their interest with a peripheral. So far WiiU tried to beckon everyone with the touch screen by flirting to the iPhone/iPad generation, it hasn't been successful so far.

You can't be certain if the casuals will eat the Kinect thing. Doing so is wishful thinking.

XboxLive vs PSN and what they each offer.

XboxLive won't attract millions of gamers like you say necessary. You seem to think that by saying things like "will" they will happen and that is not the case and you are not convincing anyone with that approach, but if writing sentences in such a manner makes you feel better and rest yourself better at night, power to you.

The PS controller also has a touch pad, Xbox doesn't. Let us see how it is implemented and we will see if it brings forth meaningful experiences. I doubt it will get any casuals though.

You write this thread as if things were secured for Micro when no one knows how things will play out. I find your threads hilarious.

It was about time for Micro to catch on with Blu-ray.

The difference is that the wii was underpowerd and lacked third party support. Xbox One is not underpowerd and has plenty of developer support.

Ok. so from graphics not being an issue:

Graphics Will Not Matter. Software and Innovation Will.

They make the difference now.

But no, it is now: "Graphic WIll Not Matter. Software and Innovation AND THIRD PARTIES AND EVERYTHING I CAN COME UP WITH TO KEEP THIS ARGUMENT GOING will

You cannot say for sure what people will buy, you cannot say if Kinect will be embraced. Just because you say it will that doesn't make it for sure.

Your killer apps, XboxLive and Kinect, 360 has them and what did they accomplish? PS3 outsold the Xbox360 already. Don't be surprised if it happens again. At least when I write I do so considering possibilities, while you talk on definitives and take things for granted.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

ironmanDX said:
Osc89 said:

Yes, we should wait. I was just pointing out that we have more confirmed games coming to PS4 than XB1, so to say the XB1 is the where the gamers who game go is a bit premature.

And my laptop isn't "always online". I can go offline and still play my games for as long as I want.

I had no idea you were on a laptop dude, I was talking about me!! It is basically as "always online" as the xbox 1.

Ok, but it would be nice if you didn't encourage the "always online" thing. I'm a multi console owner, and want to stay one. But I can't buy a console that will lockout my games if I don't have internet for a day. And if we all complain enough, they will patch it out.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
ironmanDX said:
Osc89 said:

Ok, but it would be nice if you didn't encourage the "always online" thing. I'm a multi console owner, and want to stay one. But I can't buy a console that will lockout my games if I don't have internet for a day. And if we all complain enough, they will patch it out.

If your internet goes out for a day, you can play for 24 hours after the cut-out. More than enough time to fix the problem. You'll have no internet on any other devices either so that point is moot. I'm over this site and a lot of the people on it to be honest. I shouldn't have included it into the conversation, my apologies.

ironmanDX said:

The I'm sure was for AFTER E3. I'm not replying after this.... You're 28 and that is your response. Wow. Now trying to bait me into a "I said, you said" argument over the internet... Here is what I said...

What dodge? You completely ignored, "Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE."

The sad part is that I already quoted you on that sentence... Give it a rest. You're making yourself look foolish.

Don't reply then. You started this conversation. You replied to my post. Since then I have been replying to shit you typed... to me. If you don't want to have a conversation with someone, don't start one. 

derp

Around the Network
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:

The I'm sure was for AFTER E3. I'm not replying after this.... You're 28 and that is your response. Wow. Now trying to bait me into a "I said, you said" argument over the internet... Here is what I said...

What dodge? You completely ignored, "Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE."

The sad part is that I already quoted you on that sentence... Give it a rest. You're making yourself look foolish.

Don't reply then. You started this conversation. You replied to my post. Since then I have been replying to shit you typed... to me. If you don't want to have a conversation with someone, don't start one. 

derp

Derp is to you sir. This is a public forum. If you think your opinion is truth and didn't want it to be refuted then don't comment. You actually posted first and did what I did by disagreeing with a post. It also takes 2 to press the quote button..... So, in turn to argue with me on this point is hypocritical.

Welcome to VGChartz.

Ps4 has some multimedia functions too. They are a diff set then the xbone though. The thing that will differentiate them the most is the exclusives/software. We will have to wait until e3 to judge which is better.

ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:

derp

Derp is to you sir. This is a public forum. If you think your opinion is truth and didn't want it to be refuted then don't comment. You actually posted first and did what I did by disagreeing with a post. It also takes 2 to press the quote button..... So, in turn to argue with me on this point is hypocritical.

Welcome to VGChartz.

Really. You tell me to give it a rest and I ain't replying after this. I don't have any issue defending or refuting anything. Read back your posts... and the one at the top of this post twice. Please for the love of god do that... PLEASE lol

"I'm not replying anymore" and "give it a rest dude" but I am the one afraid to defend my posts lol. 

Jega said:
Areym said:
Can you please stop with the grossly biased, Xbox One kiss-ass threads?

I came in hoping for an unbiased look into all 3 consoles and companies and how they will get innovative this gen and then I get this. Or at the very least put it in the microsoft forums.

Ok I will stop.

I apologize for saying it so harshly. This whole next gen has me on edge.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Jega said:
Areym said:
Can you please stop with the grossly biased, Xbox One kiss-ass threads?

I came in hoping for an unbiased look into all 3 consoles and companies and how they will get innovative this gen and then I get this. Or at the very least put it in the microsoft forums.

Ok I will stop.

I apologize for saying it so harshly. This whole next gen has me on edge.

Apology accepted.

Nexgen is going to be so awesome both the PS4 and Xbox One. Sorry Wii-U