By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics Will Not Matter. Software and Innovation Will.

I'll take an NES game that plays wonderfully over a Xbox One game that plays like crap.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

I have no doubt that the Xbox One will sell well to the COD/Halo fans, the casual gamer, and families. But as a core/hardcore gamer... it offers me nothing.

It could have a bigger launch line up than the PS4... Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE.

You start with could, move to maybe, and end with sure lol

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

I have no doubt that the Xbox One will sell well to the COD/Halo fans, the casual gamer, and families. But as a core/hardcore gamer... it offers me nothing.

It could have a bigger launch line up than the PS4... Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE.

I also talk about the launch line up as the "could", you as the "maybe" and after E3, I'm "sure" the Xbox ONE wil have the most games because it's all but been confirmed. Nice dodge, not good enough though.

ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

I also talk about the launch line up as the "could", you as the "maybe" and after E3, I'm "sure" the Xbox ONE wil have the most games because it's all but been confirmed. Nice dodge, not good enough though.

Dodge? lol

Confirmed by who? Can you tell me what games? Any info you can give us will be great : )

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

Dodge? lol

Confirmed by who? Can you tell me what games? Any info you can give us will be great : )

Confirmed by who.... Dude, it was at the Xbox ONE reveal on the screen. Sure, they weren't physically there but neither was the PS4 at Sony's reveal either. Do you see MS fans claiming the PS4 doesn't exist because we haven't seen it? In this case, you're all acting very immature. They've basically been all confirmed or nothing has, including the PS4.

What dodge? You completely ignored, "Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE."

That one.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
I find it funny this is titled "Graphics will not matter" but the Wii U wasn't brought up at all.

My thought's exactly and this segways with Areym's post... :/

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:

Dodge? lol

Confirmed by who.... Dude, it was at the Xbox ONE reveal on the screen. Sure, they weren't physically there but neither was the PS4 at Sony's reveal either. Do you see MS fans claiming the PS4 doesn't exist because we haven't seen it? In this case, you're all acting very immature. They've basically been all confirmed or nothing has, including the PS4.

What dodge? You completely ignored, "Maybe you're just not as "core" as you thought you were. If gamers went where the games are, after E3, I'm sure it will be the Xbox ONE."

That one.

What was confirmed at the Xbox One reveal? Has does confirmed and could be the same thing?

So I am not a core gamer because I don't want to buy the Xbox One? You are sure that's where the games are going to be so can you go ahead and tell us what those games are and share this information please?

Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:

That one.

What was confirmed at the Xbox One reveal? Has does confirmed and could be the same thing?

So I am not a core gamer because I don't want to buy the Xbox One? You are sure that's where the games are going to be so can you go ahead and tell us what those games are and share this information please?

The games basically are confirmed... I could say they are confirmed but I hold back, (they are confirmed, I personally hold back) because we don't know anything about them yet. So why are you asking me about them fully knowing so? Again, sure they weren't there, neither was the PS4, blah blah blah...

I said, maybe you're not as core as YOU THINK based on that gamers go where games are. I already repeated that back to you... Quote me when you actually have a good response next time... You made me repeat myself it was so bad. Twice.

ironmanDX said:
Subie_Greg said:
ironmanDX said:

That one.

The games basically are confirmed... I could say they are confirmed but I hold back, (they are confirmed, I personally hold back) because we don't know anything about them yet. So why are you asking me about them fully knowing so? Again, sure they weren't there, neither was the PS4, blah blah blah...

I said, maybe you're not as core as YOU THINK based on that gamers go where games are. I already repeated that back to you... Quote me when you actually have a good response next time... You made me repeat myself it was so bad. Twice.

So the games are confirmed but we don't know anything about them? Then how do you know it will be the biggest best launch ever if you don't know anything about them?

Ok you said "maybe you're not as core as YOU THINK based on that gamers go where games are. But I am lol. I got a PC and I will get the PS4 because that's where the games will be. Not sure what else I could maybe surely say

Innovation? Suuuuure (Call of Duty X, FIFA 201X, Formula 1 201X, Assassins Creed X, etc.)

And then a small indie game (small in every aspect) like Journey will be released and all the cod gamers will see it as world's 8th wonder again.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.