By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will have better graphics: Drive Club or Forza 5? - OP UPDATED with recent media

Which will have better graphics?

DriveClub (PS4) 470 56.02%

Forza 5 (X1) 225 26.82%

They will look identical 48 5.72%

See results 96 11.44%

Total:839
ethomaz said:

Chris Hu said:

So what you are saying is that Drive Club will be bundled even more then MotorStorm, becuase none of Evolutions Studios games came even close to selling a million copies by themselves unless they where heavily bundled.

No. I'm saying Drive Club will be the only option for a racer game in PS4 at launch... so it will sell close to 5 million lifetime... these first games always sell great.

And bundled is a useless argument... Forza just cross 3 million units due bundles lol but I don't say that is a bad thing.

Etho, dont take the bait

Chris is trying to turn this thread into a bundles war on the sly..

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
pezus said:
I'm wondering if the Forza trailer was truly in-game. I will reserve judgment until I see gameplay from both games.

Go check his account again. The tweet was deleted. Wonder why :/ 

They will look the same but people will still argue over it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This has nothing to do with bundles but there is no way that Drive Club can sell over five million copies without being bundled more then Motorstorm which fell short of that mark by over 1.23 million units despite being one of the most heavily bundled games of this generation.

To be honest I wasn't impressed by the visuals shown at the Xbox reveal with forza or Call of duty, that's why I wasn't surprised when MS said they Havnt gone for high end graphics.
So I think Drive club will look better visually but overall Forza 5 will be the better game, it's got much more experience, support from car manufacturers and sponsors so its got a upper-hand there.
I'd be surprised if drive club become the better game.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Drive club didn't look that impressive, neither did Forza 5, they both looked like GT5.

Until we see more footage of them compared in game side by side it's tough to call, me personally I preferred the Drive Club trailer it shows more in car in game footage, also it's a new IP which makes it more interesting.

Forza 5 did look fab, the metallic paint on the McLaren is very good, the overall attention to detail in both games is amazing, next gen is looking good. :)

Forza 5 was in game footage according to this. 

Yep, they're real. Xbox boss Phil Spencer confirmed in an interview this afternoon that the footage you saw for Forza Motorsport 5 and Remedy's Quantum Break this morning are running on Xbox One dev kits. Not renders or some other trickery, you skeptics. I know some out there were questioning some of the screenshots and footage from this morning. Stop. They're the real deal.

http://www.destructoid.com/forza-5-quantum-break-footage-from-xbox-one-dev-kits-254220.phtml

I'd put my money on Drive Club. The PS4's GPU has 50% more power.

Finally some else noticed how life like the metalic paint in the game looked.  I know one thing once I get the game pretty much all my cars will get metalic paint jobs.

We wont know until we see actual Forza 5 gameplay

But car games already look stunning, so I don´t there will be that much of an improvement.