By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project X Zone demo is up!!!! First impressions.

Phoenix_Wiight said:
It's not up for me? :(

Yeah same, but Holy Crap! Lords Of Shadow Mirrors of Fate is released! ...... but I don't have enough space =[

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:
It's not up for me? :(

Yeah same, but Holy Crap! Lords Of Shadow Mirrors of Fate is released! ...... but I don't have enough space =[

Im playin it right now and its pretty cool game, but it gets boring, lacks soul.

Nem said:
I played it and i was pleasantly surprised. Its more of a 2D action game than a tactical rpg. The attacks and music ae quite fun.

spectacular isnt it?

When is demo coming to NA? I really want to try this out.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

No date has been announced, though it was hinted that one will be coming.  EU is going to be getting a second Project X Zone demo.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
osed125 said:

No date has been announced, though it was hinted that one will be coming.  EU is going to be getting a second Project X Zone demo.

Thanks! Hope it doesn't take too long.

Nintendo and PC gamer

DieAppleDie said:
EU only it seems, sorry oversea pals

booooooooooooooo! 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

TIME TO MAKE AN UPDATE HERE: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/30/project-x-zone-gets-a-demo-in-north-america-next-week/
North America gets the demo next week!

It's more of the same of Namco x Capcom. If you enjoyed that game, I suggest you pick it up.

MDMAlliance said:
TIME TO MAKE AN UPDATE HERE: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/30/project-x-zone-gets-a-demo-in-north-america-next-week/

North America gets the demo next week!

next week, sweet!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064