By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Game Boxes Look Sharp

VGKing said:
Here I thought they were abandoning the green. I guess its part of the Xbox brand at this point.
The box art looks fine, there's no issue I really have with it except maybe the color could have been changed.

It's hard to tell if they are changing their green trademark colour.  Some of the greens being posted have a bit more blue than the current.  To me some of them look like a soft green turquoise.  The regular Xbox 360 is quite a pure green.  

Except for the colour blind!  Then it’s Xbox brown.  I’ve been waiting to get into an argument with some of my colour blind friends.  Sony red becomes brown, Xbox green becomes brown, but WiiU blue, stays blue!

So does that prove Nintendo like colourblind people more than the others?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

looks great. Clean, professional, not niche, it's good.

Are we sure those PS4 boxes are real? That PS4 logo looks out of place all the way to the left. They should center it.

PullusPardus said:
enditall727 said:

Oh my lord i really hope Sony doesn't go with that other box with that ugly ass blue strip logo

*drops to knees* PLEEEEEEEEASE dont do it, Sony!!

The PS3 box's were the best box's and i loved the size of them so much more the the other boxes.

I am litterally saying this with the MGS4 ps3 case in my hand.

I wanted the Wii U case's to look like the PS3 cases but it didn't happen.

Damn i hope Sony doesn't roll with that PS4 case

Edit: i just felt so "at home" with the ps3 case..

they should go with this (its fanmade)

Without the blue line though, just black  and white.

This box art and black logo strip SH!TS all over that supposed new PS4 box

I actually like the dark blue outline under the black logo strip and the dark blue PS icon

They should use this art while keeping the case around it see through to see the background art and they should be small like the ps3 cases

Seeing how you just install the games to play the game boxes for that system have lost their meaning. If I ever got one (not looking to likely on that) what would I even do with them. One use and its purpose is served.

Around the Network

Eww. Looks too simple and the color's too bright. That said, it's not horrible. Also, the same goes for PS4 box art.

PullusPardus said:
Zappykins said:
PullusPardus said:
i wonder if its going to be like the PS3 ones, small boxes instead of the big DVD ones.

Yes, It looks like they have adopted the small Blu-ray size boxes here.  I am happy about that, I like the smaller boxes. And I like the changes too.  Looks very sharp and clean to me:

Thats the PS4 one? it looks like a Wii U one, they should have went with black.

Oh golly! You are right!  This is going to confuse customers.  Mom and Dad's are going to be asking for the PSU game section.

Black or red, I'm use to their red accent.

(Works hard to refrain from trolling, but not stating that Sony is giving up and assuming they will share a small section with Nintendo.  Counter-trolls – yes because they think ALL console games will only be Nintendo or Sony blue.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I like them

Zappykins said:

Oh golly! You are right!  This is going to confuse customers.  Mom and Dad's are going to be asking for the PSU game section.

Black or red, I'm use to their red accent.

(Works hard to refrain from trolling, but not stating that Sony is giving up and assuming they will share a small section with Nintendo.  Counter-trolls – yes because they think ALL console games will only be Nintendo or Sony blue.)

"I got this football  Nintendo Tablet game disk and its not working on my console, Why are you selling me broken disks?! I spent all night yesterday blowing on it and it didn't work!" 

"Sir/mam , thats a PS4 game, there is no football game on Wii U"

"The fuck is a Wii U?!"

gooch_destroyer said:
That's...Wonderful. I hope the color is solid and not transparent.

Was thinking exactly the same thing :)

Look great but I hope the box is not transparent.