By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Game Boxes Look Sharp

PullusPardus said:

"I got this football  Nintendo Tablet game disk and its not working on my console, Why are you selling me broken disks?! I spent all night yesterday blowing on it and it didn't work!" 

"Sir/mam , thats a PS4 game, there is no football game on Wii U"

"The fuck is a Wii U?!"

Ha ha ha h aha ha!

This Uncharted 4 doesn't play on my WiiU!  And this is the 3rd one I have tried at your store.  What kind of quality control does Sega have these days!

"Honey, I got you a new move controler to go with that U tablet you like to play with."

"Here kids, the new Harry Potter magic spell book game for your WiiU!"

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I like the look of that Top Gear logo at the bottom of the box. Any clarification for that?

"So I have a friend who works at the BBC he got a heads up from the Top Gear brand team about Forza 5 being shown. Apparently the game has much bigger Top Gear involvement than Forza 4. Take that to mean what you will. I have nothing else to share but I suppose its something for fans of either or both"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58705997&postcount=408

Looks pretty snazzy! I like this shade of green a lot better than the one they used for the 360.

It looks good and clean. It seems as though it will just catch your eye easily too. The PS4 one does look similar too a WiiU box but it still looks good. They're both going for bright, eye catching colours.

Yes, colours has a u in it!

The actual Forza boxart looks nice, but I still think that green is an ugly shade. A bit better than the 360 cases though.