By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3/ND 2013 Thread: That's A Wrap! The Wait Begins for E3 2014!

gamrConnect, What Game is Your Game of the Show?

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) 15 14.42%

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) 4 3.85%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 1 0.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) 2 1.92%

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) 24 23.08%

Pokemon X/Y (3DS) 4 3.85%

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 5 4.81%

Super Smash Bros. (3DS/Wii U) 16 15.38%

X (Wii U) 25 24.04%

Other 2 1.92%

Total:98

Rich @RichIGN

Pokemon X&Y will read your registered friends list from the 3DS system, so the game will automatically have those people as your friends.

Rich @RichIGN

Some areas have different types of methods of getting around. (i.e. we've seen the grinding and so on). Depends on area.

Rich @RichIGN

Flow of battles - seeing opponent's team ahead of time - is the same as before. You can select the song for the battle though.

Serebii.net @SerebiiNet

Serebii Updates: Can select music before a battle http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

GameXplain @GameXplain

Bike is confirmed to return

Rich @RichIGN

Q: Riding Pokemon - benefits? Diff from bike? A: Sounds like you can 'borrow' Pokemon to traverse to destinations. Can help open paths too.

Around the Network

It looks great!!!!!!! Now Nintendo's E3 has improved

Pokemon website updated:

Noivern
Clauncher
SkrelpTalonflame

Talonflame looks really cool

Around the Network

And that's the end of the roundtable!

Well guys, it's been a heckuva day... and we still have a few more days of E3 goodness! With that, I bid you all goodnight and leave you with this. ^_~

Not too bad. At first I was sour, but after re-watching Mario3DWorld in hi-res and without choppy lag, and with finally getting the news that Ghosts is joining the lineup I'm feeling much better about this e3. Kart really exceeded my expectations and X met them despite how lofty they were. Pretty solid, all-in-all, though I would have liked some bombs.

Some of them were to to me...

What a wild roller-coaster ride, for the lack of better word... XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Holy hell. Those horde encounters look like they will boost EV training time dramatically! O.o

Pretty good Day One. Few Surprises, and far short of what I think the Wii U really needs, but good enough to tide most folks (like myself) over.