By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3/ND 2013 Thread: That's A Wrap! The Wait Begins for E3 2014!

gamrConnect, What Game is Your Game of the Show?

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) 15 14.42%

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) 4 3.85%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 1 0.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) 2 1.92%

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) 24 23.08%

Pokemon X/Y (3DS) 4 3.85%

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 5 4.81%

Super Smash Bros. (3DS/Wii U) 16 15.38%

X (Wii U) 25 24.04%

Other 2 1.92%

Total:98

Just saw the Mario & Luigi, Yoshi New Island and Pokemon X/Y vids on 3ds e-shop. My 3DS is happy today

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Sounds as though we very, very nearly had our megaton. Zelda Wii U.

http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-nearly-unveiled-legend-of-zelda-for-wii-u-at-e3-256115.phtml

"We're also working on a new Wii U Zelda game," Miyamoto divulged to Game Informer. "Work on that is progressing fairly concretely," he continued. "In fact, we were thinking about showing it here at E3 but decided to wait just a little bit longer before sharing it with everyone."

Dammit!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It feels that the new Wii U Zelda is probably too early in development besides a potential concept art or the first dungeon. It probably would not have wowed us like TP or SS or WW at this point.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Nintendo's Day 1 Recaps are always nice videos to watch. It's like at the end of Christmas day when you look over how many presents and how much money you got from your family.

Smeags said:

Pokemon website updated:

SkrelpTalonflame

Wow, almost 1:1. Especially the eyes^^

Around the Network

After seeing X, Bayonetta2 and MarioKart8 (yes!?!), I have no doubt that Zelda U will wow us. Heck, even Wind Waker looks pretty good. They do need to save something for later though. In a few weeks it will be like after the January ND and we'll be bored and hungry for something new. Zelda is the next big one for us to get hyped about.

I'm happy that they didn't show Zelda WiiU. First because it would have killed the buff and sales of Wind Waker, and second because we know that it will probably get delayed for whatever reason.

So Nintendo, keep it under wraps until you know without a doubt that you can meet the launch date.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The new WiiU Zelda would undermine the WWHD and we would have to wait for what? 3 years after the reveal? I don't want to go through what Skyward Sword did. Hell, even The Last of Us! -_-'

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
happydolphin said:
outlawauron said:

Megaman isn't a bomshell?

Why would it be?

It's all a question of perception. If you're a fan of retro gaming and a fan of Megaman, and a fan of the NES, then this is a bombshell, and for Smash players this is a bombshell because Megaman fits with the SSB universe perfectly, he was much more wanted than Sonic in the polls back in the Brawl dev days I'm almost sure about that.

If you don't care about Megaman, and even less Smash, then this isn't a bombshell. It all depends on what you're a fan of ultimately.......

Good post, I agree.

For me, Megaman was a bombshell! SSB fan, retro fan, and huuuuge Megaman fan :D

Conegamer said:
Yeah, the lineup is starting to take shape now...but bombshells!

I have a feeling that, were it not for the January Direct, we'd be saying this was the best conference EVA! So when you get major news every month, you can't expect Megatons all the time.

Good point. Nintendo spoiled their own annoucements ahead of time. Surprises go a very long way in E3.