By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 Nintendo Direct: June 11 - 7 AM PT

Can't wait to see Mario 3d in HD, and also Mario kart.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Sweet!! I have vacations around the 10th and until the 15th! I am going to have enough time to watch all the megatons!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

hivycox said:
Vinniegambini said:
The presentation will be 1h30 mins long. OMG

woohooo I'M hyped now!!

Their conferences were only 1 hour long in past E3's! Hopefully they will show us many different games!

THIS YEAR should be software only - teh hardwares are out now give us the games....  3DS should be all right for games until Feb.

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
hivycox said:
Vinniegambini said:
The presentation will be 1h30 mins long. OMG

woohooo I'M hyped now!!

Their conferences were only 1 hour long in past E3's! Hopefully they will show us many different games!

THIS YEAR should be software only - teh hardwares are out now give us the games....  3DS should be all right for games until Feb.

Well, they could reveal a new WiiU Balance Board and the new Zapper

No, really, they can spend time with talking about the improvements on the OS to make it faster, etc, as well as talking about MiiVerse and MiiTV.

I'm affraid it will not be only software only.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

menx64 said:

Sweet!! I have vacations around the 10th and until the 15th! I am going to have enough time to watch all the megatons!!

Is the goal of these Reggie GIFs to make them all as terrifying as possible?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

i wonder what x can offer... i hope it would be showcased and release on winter :)

Hype mode on for the E3 demos we get at Best Buy... in-store demos are prbly going to run from June 11 until June 13.

menx64 said:

Epic gif. Wait, those headphones... and Reggie face...

Reminds me of Epic Micky...

OMG, Epic Reggie! Bonjovie, I got it!!! X'D

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Anyone think there is a possibility that they will announce a Western release of Fantasy Life or Tomodachi???

Have a nice day...

I can't wait to play the E3 announce games at best buy next month!

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032