By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 Nintendo Direct: June 11 - 7 AM PT

The presentation will be 1h30 mins long. OMG

Edit: Nevermind, they talking about a seperate Pokemon conference which will be 1h30 mins long.

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:

woohooo I'M hyped now!!

Their conferences were only 1 hour long in past E3's! Hopefully they will show us many different games!

DélioPT said:
Mario, Mario, Mario (like the TV commercial!)...

Briliant quote of the day!

@Vinniegambini: Lol'ed at your realization... X'D

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
BlkPaladin said:
JEMC said:

7AM? Isn't that a bit early?

No problem for me as here it's +9h so it will be at 16:00.

That is the time the press conference use to fall around. They did their show right before the doors opened to the expo. In this case they will be opening the doors to the expo early for certain press and doing the ND during this time. I also kind of expect one or two more smaller directs before this one, but then again they can have a two hour long gaming extravaganza.

Thanks. I like videogames and all that, but I doubt I'd be happy to wake up so early just to go to a conference -.-

Mr Khan said:
Roma said:
I can't believe how fast this year went by compared to last year

Agree. Full-time work does that apparently.

I can't even believe we're almost in June. It feels like Xmas was just yesterday!

IsawYoshi said:
Gimme some of dem Endless Oceans and Retro's amazing (hopefully) skyrim style rpg. And the usual stuff.

+1 to both of these!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Tagging!

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:

Edit: Nevermind, they talking about a seperate Pokemon conference which will be 1h30 mins long.

Gonna be a LOT of content shown.  Probably with Iwata asks giving even more detail seperately.

Vinniegambini said:

Drop dem bombs Iwata-san!

Haha, love this.

Smeags said:
Currently cooking up some ideas in the ol' noggin for the Official E3/ND Thread.

I'll try to have it up ~2 weeks before the event (which is Tuesday May 28th), so keep an eye out for it. ^_~

My body can't wait that long... I need to hype now!!

Will be watching.

How I feel right now: