By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 Nintendo Direct: June 11 - 7 AM PT

Smeags said:
hivycox said:
what time would it be here in germany???

4:00pm

thank you! :)

Around the Network
teigaga said:
Wow this kind of makes zero sense. Isn't this the morning after the Sony and Microsofts conference??

How does that make no sense?

YAY!!!

I'm mostly looking foreword to Retros game as well as how the next 3D Mario will be like plus video of WW as I just cant wait to see the game in motion!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Drop dem bombs Iwata-san!

Play4Fun said:
teigaga said:
Wow this kind of makes zero sense. Isn't this the morning after the Sony and Microsofts conference??

How does that make no sense?

What was the point of them not having a conference and creating all of that negative press. I though part of the thinking was that they would announce all their games a week in advance through Ndirect and grab themselfs a whole week worth of hype for themselfs.

Around the Network
BlkPaladin said:
KHlover said:
Smeags said:
hivycox said:
what time would it be here in germany???

4:00pm

Yesss, I can actually watch the presentation live this time. I'm happy^^

The only problem is this will be almost all NA market centric. But it will give you a good idea on what Nintendo will be bringing to GamesCon (spelling) this year.

That's not a problem since the US and EU market are ~90% alike, 100% with the big Nintendo IP's. The only difference is the release schedule, which quite honestly isn't that important for me atm.

Gimme some of dem Endless Oceans and Retro's amazing (hopefully) skyrim style rpg. And the usual stuff.

I can't believe how fast this year went by compared to last year

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
I can't believe how fast this year went by compared to last year

Agree. Full-time work does that apparently.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I just found out about this news just moments ago! lol

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!