By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA upset with Nintendo for not blocking used games? Possible pressure from EA for Sony to follow?

noname2200 said:
the2real4mafol said:

Don't they make enough money?

No.

And yet they are one of if not the top entertainment industry now. I'm sure they make more money than movies now

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
noname2200 said:
the2real4mafol said:

Don't they make enough money?

No.

And yet they are one of if not the top entertainment industry now. I'm sure they make more money than movies now

Their revenue is high, but most publishers and developers spend nearly as much, if not more, than they bring in.

Activation fee same price as game this is going to be an interesting gen for everyone.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Now that I think about Sony has to be doing the same thing no way EA would drop online passes if only one console supported this feature.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

does this affect the handheld systems in anyway?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Bleh, I wouldn't have bowed down to these publishers. I mean how hard can it be to create a sports game? Sony already has the best baseball game around

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Bleh, I wouldn't have bowed down to these publishers. I mean how hard can it be to create a sports game? Sony already has the best baseball game around

Well how is Konami doing with PES?

it is EA. I am sure they will be fine with Sony and not OK with Ninty decision.

Switch!!!

Munkeh111 said:
Serious_frusting said:

Yh i know but its only really been this gen where fifa has pulled ahead

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Munkeh111 said:
Serious_frusting said:

Yh i know but its only really been this gen where fifa has pulled ahead

Yeah...none of thee console manufacturers are going to or can make their own football game that outsells  Fifa. You can let go of that wishful thinking.

Fifa has an official license from...you guessed it, Fifa and has the official leagues, teams and players.