By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

To me, this show was a general overview of the console and what we can expect. Having several focusses doesn't mean any focus will suffer.

Around the Network

hmm, I can change tv channels with my voice now - awesome. Really lackluster conference as for me. Good to see 8 gb of ram though... specification seems equal to ps4 so this will send WiiU into the oblivion even faster. MS is getting more EU oriented this time. Nice. Anyway ps4 for me.

Very nice features, but i think it´s a machine made for the US market mainly.

Andrespetmonkey said:
SnowPrince said:
PLEAAASE SOMEONE , what exclusive games did they show ?

15 exclusives this year are promised.

No they weren't. He said "15 exclusives in the first year." The first year starts when the XBox One starts selling late this year

It looks huge.

http://abload.de/img/loln9uk8.png

Around the Network

Wth MS...

Cheering was not coming from the press :

POE said:
platformmaster918 said:
POE said:
I think the presentation was a little disapointing. For now i´ll stick with my Wii U that hopefully will have a bunch of new games by the end of the year.
The PS4 is not an option.

why isn't ps4 an option?  I'm getting WiiU in 2014 and PS4 this year

You should buy the Wii U this year and the PS4 next year.
And the PS4 is not an option because it´s the same FPS box but with better graphics, and for that i have a PC.

Assuming FPS = first person shooter in the context of your post:

You're kidding. Like, you are honestly kidding. You're joking with us, it has to be for somebody to say something to blatantly...wrong.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

kowenicki said:
if I had behaved like some of you here in the PS4 reveal... reported to hell.

its just fingers in ears downplaying.

somini wasn't even watching it.... "they didn't even show the console" wtf!?

I'm sorry, were you here with me? You can see i was watching it right as everyone else in this thread, by my posts on the subjects. Who is the one with his fingers in his ears now!?

I'm sure you're gonna pretend your internet connection is so fast and perfect that the feed never froze up on you.

What a disappointing event that was. The majority of their fans are gamers and with all this TV Kinect stuff they're focusing on they're forcing them to switch to the competition.

And if they really do have 15 exclusives, why the fuck didn't they show half of them? Or at least show us a teaser?

They really should call it a TV Box, if that's what they're after.

No power brick at all. It's built in. Also, you can plug your satellite cable straight in.