By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Enough about EA, Let's see what Ubisoft has to say

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-18-ubisoft-reaffirms-its-faith-in-nintendo

Thoughts?

This really is the final nail in the coffin for the Wii U... even losing support from Ubiso-- wait, what?

"As with any new console, it takes some time to grow an established base. Ubisoft has a varied and high-quality line-up for Wii U, with more big titles on the way including Rayman Legends, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Splinter Cell Blacklist. We're confident that this will help in continuing to attract gamers to the Wii U system and that Nintendo will take steps to ensure that the Wii U is successful in the market."

Nice news for Wii U fans. =) Anyone looking forward to these games?

Around the Network

Almost 10 minutes and no comments? Wow this site is predictable.

Glad to see Nintendo getting along with one major 3rd party publisher.

We're confident that this will help in continuing to attract gamers to the Wii U system, but not confident enough to release an already finished product we made for it.

"Positive Nintendo news!"
*Crickets*

curl-6 said:
*Crickets*

This show how much nintendo fans care about third party games, on this site, I guess

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

After a rocky start to the year Ubisoft seems to be talking the talk and walking the walk.

They are obviously getting paid to say that.

Nintendo and PC gamer

curl-6 said:
*Crickets*

Not really positive for Nintendo. More like positive for Ubisoft. PR is just that. These games have been in development before the Wii U's sales. How would it look if Ubi doesn't show a lot of confidence in their own product?

Let them show their serious until next year at least before saying anything.

Good news but I figured they were happy with Wii U by how many games they have coming to it. Also im sure Just Dance is coming this holiday and didnt they recently say something about ZombiU sequel? Another western dev i see giving Wii U suppoet is Activision. If those 2 devs do well on the console then I imagine EA will come back.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

chapset said:
curl-6 said:
*Crickets*

This show how much nintendo fans care about third party games, on this site, I guess

I like third party games just fine, I just don't particularly like Ubisoft's games. Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, and Splinter Cell don't really interest me, though Rayman Legends looks awesome.

I'm more interested in third party titles like Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, and Sonic Lost World.