By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 surpassing Xbox 360 countdown: Let the end finally begin.

Recent shipped numbers between both companies has brought in some big adjustments, so big the gap is now only 100K between the PS3 and X360. It seeems inevitable that it will happen but if it does how long do you think it'll last, will it last?

how many more weeks do you think it'll take for the PS3 to pass the X360?

What are your thought's on the X360 VS PS3 war this gen?

Has both consoles really won in the end?

Currently sales are:

PS3 X360
77,200,439 77,250,473

Around the Network

Why try and take comments from the original thread? Keep comments in the other thread. When it passes it somebody will make the thread then. Since nobody knows when it will you can't really have a count down. It could be next week, the week after, a month, who knows.

Im gonna laugh if there hasnt been adjustments and this is just a bug. It will be funny.

We have a thread for the adjustments already.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=160105&page=1

JayWood2010 said:
Why try and take comments from the original thread? Keep comments in the other thread. When it passes it somebody will make the thread then. Since nobody knows when it will you can't really have a count down. It could be next week, the week after, a month, who knows.

Hence the point of the thread, people can try to predict when it's going to be. This thread is commemorating what the PS3 and X360 has been all about this gen and for some few celebrating the change between the two.

The other thread is regarding adjustments.

what the hell is this?? this can't be right!?

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Completely unrelated, but looking at the weekly sales, has anyone noticed there's no 3DS numbers? o.O

It is an error just like 3DS numbers. I think 3DS may actually be at 30m.

i believe Xbox360 definitely will get a $50~$100 price cut by E3...

and more younger shooter fans will affordable to buy it from US and UK this two region will be enough to hold it for quite some more time before PS3 could surpass it...

Bristow9091 said:
Completely unrelated, but looking at the weekly sales, has anyone noticed there's no 3DS numbers? o.O

Its a bug, should be fixed shortly.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5343782

Gilgamesh said:
JayWood2010 said:

Hence the point of the thread, people can try to predict when it's going to be. This thread is commemorating what the PS3 and X360 has been all about this gen and for some few celebrating the change between the two.

The other thread is regarding adjustments.

My bad.  didn't read the OP.  Still think comments should stay in the other thread to be honest though.

@ OP  I don't believe both has won and I won't comment on that as an argument will take place if I do.  

I don't know the exact numbers but less than a month likely.

Farsala said:
Bristow9091 said:

It is an error just like 3DS numbers. I think 3DS may actually be at 30m.

It should be, that would leave what? 2-2.5 or so million on shelves? Oh, wait, just read it was an error... nvm.