By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - ''Somebody should pay for my 15 kids !!!''

Behold, the Welfare system in all its glory !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

(This video is 100% Obama-voter approved ! )

Also, if someone knows how to put the video on the forum, that'd be great !!!

Around the Network

"Somebody needs to be held accountable and they need to pay"

I feel bad that these kids have such a moron for a mom. Did she not ever think to use some protection and stop popping out kids after the 2nd or 3rd one?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I would like to hear something from badgenome !!

i would if she would pay for my 20 kids

Player1x3 said:

Why? Just what are you accusing me of? At least half of those kids are not mine.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Player1x3 said:

Why? Just what are you accusing me of? At least half of those kids are not mine.

Hahaha lol. Yeah probably.

But I wanted to hear your reaction because you're a well known Obama supporter. 

In most developed nation, having children and being dependent on welfare is a profitable lifestyle for single mothers. More kids = more money. Europe and the UK have too many single mothers on welfare. The government house them, clothes them, feeds them, entertains them with Foxtel, video games , etc.

Player1x3 said:

But I wanted to hear your reaction because you're a well known Obama supporter. 

Oh. Um... it's all the Republicans' fault. Bush did it, too. Hail Obama!

Sorry to interrupt but here in the eastern european country where I live the government support for one kid is 15 usd A MONTH..... HAHAHA? The single mothers are not amused. Meanwhile some government people in made up institutions have astronomical salaries, like 10k usd a month.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

The exact same problem we have here in Brazil.

Inconsequential people have much more children than their income allows, and then will ask for government help.

Politicians will tax me more to help raising children that are no mine.