By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - ''Somebody should pay for my 15 kids !!!''

zumnupy10 said:
Politicians will tax me more to help raising children that are no mine.

Well, stop complaining and have more illegitimate children.

Around the Network

Government should just send her a crate of birth control pills.

badgenome said:
Player1x3 said:

But I wanted to hear your reaction because you're a well known Obama supporter. 

Oh. Um... it's all the Republicans' fault. Bush did it, too. Hail Obama!

The video has way more dislikes tho, because the woman ''just gave like 1,500 rounds of ammunition for the racist conservatives to shove into their arsenal of redundant talking points.''

somebody needs to pay my bills too goddamit

Above & Beyond

Only one that should be held accountable is her. How do these people end up having so many kids without having any kind of intelligent thought in their mind.

She would be getting a big child support check here in Canada. These people just game the system so well.

Around the Network

I feel bad for the kids. No child should have to grow up in such conditions because their mother is a moron.

badgenome said:
zumnupy10 said:
Politicians will tax me more to help raising children that are no mine.

Well, stop complaining and have more illegitimate children.

I'll try this.

She should just go start a farm somewhere, that's like 15 cheap labor right there and they can eat/smoke whatever they grow.

Let us consider the alternative: don't pay for the children, then they end up yet more disadvantaged than they probably already are, and will likely do more long-term damage to society and the taxpayer than paying for them now, growing up to have health problems or more likely to be criminals.

Aside from which, this lady is clearly an edge case (15 kids, at all, is an edge case) and so not indicative of the average welfare consumer, thereby providing no argument of consequence.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

That's 15 kids that will turn out just like her and their father. The cycle continues with a 15 fold increase.

The local community stepping in to help out is great and the way it should be. But accountability is on her and her incarcerated fiance.

The rEVOLution is not being televised