By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - NSFW: How NSFW is NSFW?

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Have you ever heard of a dress code?  Many schools, jobs, etc has these things called dress codes and in many places this would be considered unprofessional and not allowed.  For example my old high school and my job.  Actually every job I have worked at has had dress codes. You would not allowed this kind of stuff to be worn.  And there is your answer

What is this website?

A.) A school,

B.) A job office, or

C.) A public forum.

Choose your answer.

Also read my edit to the last post.

As far as Im aware I was talking about public schools and jobs that you are working in public as well ;)

Anything that has rules has standards including a site.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Have you ev.  heard of a dress code?  Many schools, jobs, etc has these things called dress codes and in many places this would be considered unprofessional and not allowed.  For example my old high school and my job.  Actually every job I have worked at has had dress codes. You would not allowed this kind of stuff to be worn.  And there is your answer

What is this website?

A.) A place for educational attainment

B.) A place to work.

C.) A public forum where people come just to talk about stuff.

Choose your answer.

That was my answer!

I cant reply too quick, playing Luigi's Mansion 2.

JayWood2010 said:

EDIT: And with your logic I should be able to put greased up men in speedos on here as well.

I don't see why that would be a problem. In fact, I think we've had a few avatars like that in the past.

A good rule of thumb is: If you wouldn't be fined for walking down the street a certain way, there shouldn't be a problem with showing yourself here the same way.

JayWood2010 said:
Carl2291 said:
Are we not allowed boobies in avatars?

I mean, are we now discriminating against women that are big up front?

Let's be honest about your picture and just say her face is not why you put that as your avatar.  If someone is around whether it be my friend, boss, family, or whomever sees that picture on my computer the questions flies.  "What kind of site are you on?"  

Agree. What is NSFW?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

EDIT: And with your logic I should be able to put greased up men in speedos on here as well.

I don't see why that would be a problem. In fact, I think we've had a few avatars like that in the past.

A good rule of thumb is: If you wouldn't be fined for walking down the street a certain way, there shouldn't be a problem with showing yourself here the same way.

No you will just get fired and kicked out of school for this.  Yeah makes sense.  Everything is appropriate at certain times, not at all times.

Yeah you are right.  Definitely we should have this stuff on the site because hey we can wear them in public *rolls eyes*

Around the Network

damn you galaki.. I thought there would be more fappable examples to be posted in this thread..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

No you will just get fired and kicked out of school for this.  Yeah makes sense.  Everything is appropriate at certain times, not at all times.

Yeah you are right.  Definitely we should have this stuff on the site because hey we can wear them in public *rolls eyes*

Well... Should you be on a videogame forum at school or work?

JayWood2010 said:

As far as Im aware I was talking about public schools and jobs that you are working in public as well ;)

Read my edit.

A school has a purpose. To educate students and prepare them for the real work world. Thus, professional rules such as dress codes should apply. Also, another purpose is to efficiently get schoolwork done without being distracted by other things - such as attractive people. So it makes sense to look professional.

A job office has a purpose. One of those is to efficiently get work done without being distracted by other things - such as very attractive people. Another is to appear professional in front of consumers so they can think highly of your product. So it makes sense to look professional.

This forum has a purpose. That is for people to come here and talk. Just like people meeting on the streets to talk. Or just like that girl in Carl's avatar going to dinner to talk. In these places - open forums, public streets, public restaraunts, etc -  there is no purpose to look professional.

You keep saying certain avatars aren't appropriate for professional settings. Have you realized you should not be on this website in a professional setting?

Carl2291 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Well... Should you be on a videogame forum at school or work?

Did i just say work or school?  Nope I didnt. I also stated home.  Anywhere where there is people.  

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Read my edit.

A school has a purpose. To educate students and prepare them for the real work world. Thus, professional rules such as dress codes should apply. Also, another purpose is to efficiently get schoolwork done without being distracted by other things - such as attractive people. So it makes sense to look professional.

A job office has a purpose. One of those is to efficiently get work done without being distracted by other things - such as very attractive people. Another is to appear professional in front of consumers so they can think highly of your product. So it makes sense to look professional.

This forum has a purpose. That is for people to come here and talk. Just like people meeting on the streets to talk. Or just like that girl in Carl's avatar going to dinner to talk. In these places - open forums, public streets, public restaraunts, etc -  there is no purpose to look professional.

This forums is a videogame forum not a dinner party. As Ive said multiple times STANDARDS. Then bring back the topless men pictures back as well.  If we are going for an immature site you might as well not stop at this.