By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - NSFW: How NSFW is NSFW?

JayWood2010 said:
Carl2291 said:
Are we not allowed boobies in avatars?

I mean, are we now discriminating against women that are big up front?

Let's be honest about your picture and just say her face is not why you put that as your avatar.  If someone is around whether it be my friend, boss, family, or whomever sees that picture on my computer the questions flies.  "What kind of site are you on?"  

if your friends asked you that question, the easy answer would be: a game site where people can choose their avatars. Seems simple enough.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Carl2291 said:

Let's be honest about your picture and just say her face is not why you put that as your avatar.  If someone is around whether it be my friend, boss, family, or whomever sees that picture on my computer the questions flies.  "What kind of site are you on?"  

That would only bother someone with a guilty conscience.

No guilty conscience here.  Just not a tasteful avatar and inapropriate for a game site.  Take note from NinPie and Proclus.  They put avatars of attractive girls but also tasteful.  If you guys want to see this kind of stuff go look it up yourself on google, bing, yahoo, or whatever you use.

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Carl2291 said:

if your friends asked you that question, the easy answer would be: a game site where people can choose their avatars. Seems simple enough.

The problem is nobody should have to ask this question.  All it does is make this site look unprofessional and the users as immature boys who can't control there hormones.

JayWood2010 said:

The problem is nobody should have to ask this question.  All it does is make this site look unprofessional and the users as immature boys who can't control there hormones.

How are breasts unprofessional? And when was it a rule that the users had to be professional/mature anyway? 

You see large breasted women in public all the time. Are you saying a woman can dress a certain way in public, but they can't be visible here? That makes no sense. This is a public forum; anything that would be okay for the public should be okay here.

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

How are breasts unprofessional? When was it a rule that the users had to be professional/mature anyway? 

As I stated before it is an inapropriate picture for a game website and if you want to be honest we all know that the main focus is not her face, and this is on purpose.  If I posted a picture from playboy magazine where a girl is covering her breasts with her hands it is still hinting towards something.  

It isn't a rule, it should be a standard.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Carl2291 said:

I'm not helping either then. Even if this is too innocent in comparison.

JayWood2010 said:

As I stated before it is an inapropriate picture for a game website and if you want to be honest we all know that the main focus is not her face, and this is on purpose.  If I posted a picture from playboy magazine where a girl is covering her breasts with her hands it is still hinting towards something.  

You see large breasted women in public all the time. Are you saying a woman can dress a certain way in public, but not here? That makes no sense. This is a public forum; anything that would be okay for the public should be okay here. What makes breasts inapropriate for this site, yet is okay out on in public? Tell me why this site's "standard" should be more strict than the public.

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

You see large breasted women in public all the time. Are you saying a woman can dress a certain way in public, but not here? That makes no sense. This is a public forum; anything that would be okay for the public should be okay here. What makes breasts inapropriate for this site, yet is okay out on in public? Tell me why this site's "standard" should be more strict than the public.

Have you ever heard of a dress code?  Many schools, jobs, etc has these things called dress codes and in many places this would be considered unprofessional and not allowed.  For example my old high school and my job.  Actually every job I have worked at has had dress codes. You would not allowed this kind of stuff to be worn.  And there is your answer

EDIT: And with your logic I should be able to put greased up men in speedos on here as well.

i like carls av,its like i'm on a happy dinner date everytime i see it

i have to say that cat makes me laugh too

Above & Beyond

JayWood2010 said:

Have you ever heard of a dress code?  Many schools, jobs, etc has these things called dress codes and in many places this would be considered unprofessional and not allowed.  For example my old high school and my job.  Actually every job I have worked at has had dress codes. You would not allowed this kind of stuff to be worn.  And there is your answer

What is this website?

A.) A place for educational attainment

B.) A place to work.

C.) A public forum where people come just to talk about stuff.

Choose your answer.