By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - NSFW: How NSFW is NSFW?

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

This conversation is gong nowhere and even though I have pointed out standards as well as dress codes you will stick to your argument which literally says the same thing in every post.  You heard what I've had to say so I'm out.

Ha! You've done nothing of the sort. All you've done was yell "We need standards!","How you this look at work!","They don't allow it in schoo, so it shouldn't be allowed here!"

You're like some guy walking down the street shouting "Standards! Hey woman, get a bigger shirt! Too much cleavage! Professionale!!! What if we were at work! What if we were at school! Standards! We NEED Standards!!!"

Hey your back.  And no, I'm actually a very laid back guy.  You'd be shocked at how different I seem in real life than how I'm portrayed as being on here.  But no matter what you say there is still a time for everything and there is still standards in the world to be met.  We are not on the streets, dinner, beach, etc.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Hey your back.  And no, I'm actually a very laid back guy.  You'd be shocked at how different I seem in real life than how I'm portrayed as being on here.  But no matter what you say there is still a time for everything and there is still standards in the world to be met.  We are not on the streets, dinner, beach, etc.

What? I never left LOL.

Anyway, The purpose of rules and standards are to help an establishment achieve its purpose. The purpose here is for people to have respectful conversations. If that's the purpose, then why should there be a dress code standard (other than prohibiting nudity)? Cleavage or shirtless men isn't going to hinder the purpose of this site like it would hinder the purpose of work or school, so why should the standard be applied?

I'm sure you're very laid back in real life.

JayWood2010 said:
Carl2291 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

EDIT: And with your logic I should be able to put greased up men in speedos on here as well.

I don't see why that would be a problem. In fact, I think we've had a few avatars like that in the past.

A good rule of thumb is: If you wouldn't be fined for walking down the street a certain way, there shouldn't be a problem with showing yourself here the same way.

No you will just get fired and kicked out of school for this.  Yeah makes sense.  Everything is appropriate at certain times, not at all times.

Yeah you are right.  Definitely we should have this stuff on the site because hey we can wear them in public *rolls eyes*

Well... Should you be on a videogame forum at school or work?

Did i just say work or school?  Nope I didnt. I also stated home.  Anywhere where there is people.  

Do you also think a woman shouldnt show off any breast in public, then?

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

What? I never left LOL.

Anyway, The purpose of rules and standards are to help an establishment achieve its purpose. The purpose here is for people to have respectful conversations. If that's the purpose, then why should there be a dress code standard, (other than prohibiting nudity)? Open cleavage isn't going to hinder the purpose of this site like they would hinder the purpose of work or school, so why should the standard be applied?

I'm sure you're very laid back in real life.

I left.  For the reason this is going no where.  I will not convince you and you will not convince me.  So stop trying to convince me.

Carl2291 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Carl2291 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

EDIT: And with your logic I should be able to put greased up men in speedos on here as well.

I don't see why that would be a problem. In fact, I think we've had a few avatars like that in the past.

A good rule of thumb is: If you wouldn't be fined for walking down the street a certain way, there shouldn't be a problem with showing yourself here the same way.

No you will just get fired and kicked out of school for this.  Yeah makes sense.  Everything is appropriate at certain times, not at all times.

Yeah you are right.  Definitely we should have this stuff on the site because hey we can wear them in public *rolls eyes*

Well... Should you be on a videogame forum at school or work?

Did i just say work or school?  Nope I didnt. I also stated home.  Anywhere where there is people.  

Do you also think a woman shouldnt show off any breast in public, then?

Read all my previous posts.  Depending on the location and event anything could be accepted.  Not at every location though.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I left.  For the reason this is going no where.  I will not convince you and you will not convince me.  So stop trying to convince me.

The words of a man who knows he's been defeated. :/

I think I'm convincing you; it's just hard for you to accept it and so you try to undermine me. We're getting somewhere. Just answer one question and I will leave you alone forever: 

Open cleavage & shirtless men isn't going to hinder the purpose of this site like it would hinder the purpose of work or school, so why should the standard be applied?

Just answer this question and Jay520 will vanish from your life.

all i wonder about is why it's always someone from usa who thinks those girls pics are inappropriate. but seems like most from usa are also not against it. and why does a fight club avatar make sense in a video game forum but not a gif of a french singer?

pezus' gif is one of the best we ever had here and everyone i know can see it because there is nothing wrong with it.

Mr Khan said:
I am in full support of Osed's and Carl's avatars.

Thanks, she could do with a bit of 'support'!

Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:

The words of a man who knows he's been defeated. :/

I think I'm convincing you; it's just hard for you to accept it and so you try to undermine me. We're getting somewhere. Just answer one question and I will leave you alone forever: 

Open cleavage isn't going to hinder the purpose of this site like it would hinder the purpose of work or school, so why should the standard be applied?

Just answer this question and Jay520 will vanish from your life.

lol No i don't feel defeated at all.  I feel i have offered conrete proof of what I said.  Your view is different than mine so you offer different reasoning.  And no matter how many times or in what ways I say it I can see i will not change your mind on it.

Will it change the site?  I see it hurting the site and making it seem even more unprofessional than what members from other sites see it.  I also am not aware of other sites that allow these kind of avatars.    The reason for school is learning and social activity.  Dress codes are still applied even though they do not effect these principals.  Same goes to work.  This site is for games and if people want a site for these type of pictures they can look them up on there own time.  And Carl's is not my only complaint, I've mentioned that.  Pezus's signature is far worst than carl's avatar.  While i have no problems with the users themselves I still see them innapropriate for a gaming website.

Carl2291 said:
Are we not allowed boobies in avatars?

I mean, are we now discriminating against women that are big up front?

Yes, I would feel very bad if I were a large breasted woman and I couldn't post my picture on this site in my stylish shirt.