By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Zero999 said:

YW2 has reached CAOS mode.

I guess we can probably set 13 to Chaos mode, bur we already have something for 20+ points. 

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Guess that Smash Bros. jump was a one time thing. Dang, I was hoping it would start beasting early and become an unprecedented monster, zooming up the charts without a release date. Mario Kart holding strong against MK7 and NSMBU. Didn't expect that. Though I suspect it's just a Children's Day thing and that MK7 will eventually win out.

Nah, MK8 will beat MK7.

Stop Jinxing it >_< Its not guaranteed!!! MK8 will do 200p at least imo

tbone51 said:

Stop Jinxing it >_< Its not guaranteed!!! MK8 will do 200p at least imo

Think big, it will do 400+.

tbone51 said:

Holy ****!!!!!! Gooooooooooooooo YW2, on a Monday! Jezuzzzzzzzzz

MK8 Holds well! Persona Q doing its thing as well... But highlight of the day YW2 hands down, Dafuq???? Wat the hell happened today :0

Over 200points just noticed now O.o

Monday 5th is a holiday in Japan, being the child's day. It's normal to spend money for children that day. Today Tuesday 6th is the lasy day for golden week (which officialy started last tuesday 29th). Tomorrow wednesday, class and work starts again in the whole country.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

spurgeonryan said:
honkey!

No smash u yet?

Smash for 3ds barely makes this list and that doesn't have a release date and most likely it wont release any time soon (Aug most realistically imo), Smash U comes Nov or Dec (maybe even early 2015)

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Freedom Wars!

Noire!

Other stuff!

reported for calling MK8 other stuff

Click HERE and be happy 

hiska-kun said:
tbone51 said:

Holy ****!!!!!! Gooooooooooooooo YW2, on a Monday! Jezuzzzzzzzzz

MK8 Holds well! Persona Q doing its thing as well... But highlight of the day YW2 hands down, Dafuq???? Wat the hell happened today :0

Over 200points just noticed now O.o

Monday 5th is a holiday in Japan, being the child's day. It's normal to spend money for children that day. Today Tuesday 6th is the lasy day for golden week (which officialy started last tuesday 29th). Tomorrow wednesday, class and work starts again in the whole country.

Gotcha! Thanks for that, i heard alot of talk about it. Golden Week looks pretty low though this year :-/

I might post those numbers now (searching!)

I am extremely disappointed with this update.

Im with Zero, Mario kart 8 will beat 7

EricFabian said:
Kresnik said:

Freedom Wars!

Noire!

Other stuff!

reported for calling MK8 other stuff

Good idea. Why don't we all do that.