By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

YW2 just passed the 200pts mark two months away, I don't know about you guys but I'm already predicting 600-700k combined FW..
Some points all over, but well concentrated on the top 4, Glad to see both Persona Q and Freedom Wars getting some points.

Around the Network

GO MK,YW,FW,SB, and the rest...

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

dang it forgot how to change my signature :(

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Surprising at first glance, but given the fact it's Children's Day it kinda makes sense.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

YW2.... wow.

MK doing pretty good as well.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network

Monday bigger then Friday, hmm it could not possibly be because of Childrens day could it?

Just keep trucking Freedom Wars, just keep on trucking.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Guess that Smash Bros. jump was a one time thing. Dang, I was hoping it would start beasting early and become an unprecedented monster, zooming up the charts without a release date. Mario Kart holding strong against MK7 and NSMBU. Didn't expect that. Though I suspect it's just a Children's Day thing and that MK7 will eventually win out.

Boutros said:

YW2 has reached CAOS mode.

HylianSwordsman said:
Guess that Smash Bros. jump was a one time thing. Dang, I was hoping it would start beasting early and become an unprecedented monster, zooming up the charts without a release date. Mario Kart holding strong against MK7 and NSMBU. Didn't expect that. Though I suspect it's just a Children's Day thing and that MK7 will eventually win out.

Nah, MK8 will beat MK7.