By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Hmmmmmm..... back to mondays... damn weekend was so hyped! Anyway all around good (for at least one game!)

Around the Network

Yay for a certain Vita game!!!!!!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Kresnik said:
Poe lied to us.

Sorry!!!

Still no limited edition of Freedom wars, I wonder when Sony will release it

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
POE said:
Fusioncode said:
POE said:
When will you listen to me??? Mario Kart won´t leave the top spot!

It'll leave it tomorrow. 

Nope.

Ahem.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
POE said:
Fusioncode said:
POE said:
When will you listen to me??? Mario Kart won´t leave the top spot!

It'll leave it tomorrow. 

Nope.

Ahem.

:D

Well at least Mario Kart 8 put up a good fight [face_rose]

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

And there we have it, the king finally takes his throne... forever!

Anyhow, I was hoping Mario Golf would've picked up some points today so it could finish off with maybe 40, but that seems unlikely now. Hopefully it'll perform better in Media Create.

GOOOOO FREEDOM WARS!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread