By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Fusioncode said:
1 PS4 game, 0 WiiU titles. Not looking good for console gaming in Japan. Mario Kart 8 and Final Fantasy XV can't get here soon enough.

C'monnnnn :0

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
small44 said:
Fusioncode said:
1 PS4 game, 0 WiiU titles. Not looking good for console gaming in Japan. Mario Kart 8 and Final Fantasy XV can't get here soon enough.

How many psv and 3ds have charted after their launch?

I don't know, you tell me.

I don't know to but i don't think there was more then one game.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Fusioncode said:

For sure, FF 15 can't get SOON.

Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:

What? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

PS4 games will come, just wait, there isnt enough PS4 announced at the moment. But it'll come quickly at the next TGS like the 3DS.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:

What? 

it ain't releasing anytime soon.

Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:

What? 

2015, the same year we'll get MGSV, Gran Turismo 7, and Resident Evil 7. That's when the PS4 begins dominating Japan. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:

2015, the same year we'll get MGSV, Gran Turismo 7, and Resident Evil 7. That's when the PS4 begins dominating Japan. 

that's not soon and ps4 won't dominate japan.

Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:

that's not soon and ps4 won't dominate japan.

3ds sale fall ,vita is doing better but will not have more support then ps4,xbox is irrevelent,wii u is also dead so ps4 will probably dominate sales.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

No chartz yet.. I can wait.
But yeah, the post-launch is a very dry pre-order period for every console. The constructor tries to canalize every game they have on the launch day. So this must be it. I don't know which PS4 game could come next. But I would say Watch dogs, one of Famitsu readers' most wanted titles.