By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SAO

Around the Network

Vita owning

SAO may end up being more popular than I thought. I imagine the standard edition will pick up soon as they can't have too many LEs left to presell.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

kopstudent89 said:
3DS is dead. Japan has moved to the Vita

It still sells twice as much as Vita in hardware and 6 to 8 times as much in software in Japan. 3DS is anything but "dead". All it means is that Japan now has two handhelds. They're the only place in the world with a big enough market to support two handhelds. Don't confuse Vita being alive in Japan for Vita winning there. It's nowhere close to that. 3DS is alive and well, and doing much better than Vita on a weekly basis.

HylianSwordsman said:
kopstudent89 said:

It still sells twice as much as Vita in hardware and 6 to 8 times as much in software in Japan. 3DS is anything but "dead". All it means is that Japan now has two handhelds. They're the only place in the world with a big enough market to support two handhelds. Don't confuse Vita being alive in Japan for Vita winning there. It's nowhere close to that. 3DS is alive and well, and doing much better than Vita on a weekly basis.

You'd hope one would be able to use his signature as giveaway for sarcasm.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
kopstudent89 said:

Er, I am sure he was joking.

On topic, great to see SAO LE numbers, but I doubt it will continue at that pace. I assume those high points are due to pent up demand for LE version, which will subside soon.

Still, hoping for a 150k+ opening. I think Bamco will be happy with it.

Vita owning, vita beasting, people are being funny on this thread! Please stop it, my side hurts!

outlawauron said:
HylianSwordsman said:
kopstudent89 said:

You'd one would be able to use his signature as giveaway for sarcasm.

8 skus for Vita, wow. And some people said after GE2 no Vita game would ever show up again lol

kopstudent89 said:

MRGRGR, 3DS still has a new Senran Kagura coming so it can breast breath a little longer