By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

MasonADC said:
Marth said:
If we are speaking of Japan only he is not wrong. Final Fantasy is way past its peak there.

OG FF7 sold close to 4M
FF15 only managed 1M.

And the Remake will be in the same region saleswise.

Worldwide is another story.
FF7 will sell a lot.

Being past your peak and having no one caring about you is two different things though 

This. Doing a million in Japan still counts as one of the big franchises. There is no denying that the franchises shrunk since his peak, but yes, he is completely, absolutely, without a single question, wrong, when he says that nobody cares about it Hell, he would objectively be wrong even if only a single hermit would still hold out for the remake

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
MasonADC said:

Being past your peak and having no one caring about you is two different things though 

This. Doing a million in Japan still counts as one of the big franchises. There is no denying that the franchises shrunk since his peak, but yes, he is completely, absolutely, without a single question, wrong, when he says that nobody cares about it Hell, he would objectively be wrong even if only a single hermit would still hold out for the remake

Final Fantasy XV did almost 700k first week in Japan. I just don't see FF VIIR do anywhere close to that

i think it will at least 600k first week for a so anticipated remake..

Looks like COMG died now that Animal Crossing is gone.

Nice work!
Next few weeks will be slow as hell.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:

Trying to replicate Boutros charts. 

Great! I love it!

BraLoD said:
Boutros is not back yet?

Boutros was last seen here over a month ago.

Maybe he's in Quarantine, but that starts getting long...

I hope Boutros is fine? He's been out for a while

Damn, we're down to 3pts.

SpokenTruth said:
Yeah. I remember when 20's were considered the low.

Yeah, third party don't follow the leader and digital is rising. Two major factors.