By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Hopefully Smash will make this thread more lively now after the last few uninteresting months.

Great day for Kingdom Hearts 3!

Around the Network

SnK IV increase.
Pocket Monster Iku ze, Eievui! has also charted.

KH3 increase! WOO!!!!!!!

Boutros said: 

xMetroid said:
Damnnn smash.
Also Pokemon already at 34 points with 2 other skus. Its probably aover 40 points already.

There's actually 6 SKUs.

Pikachu - Standard
Pikachu - Pokeball
Eevee - Standard
Eevee - Pokeball
Double Pack - Standard
Double Pack - Pokeball 

I expect all 6 SKUs to appear in the next couple of weeks. 

Jeez, looks like Smash is by far the more anticipated title. Not surprising with how they decided to take out wild pokemon battles I suppose.

Around the Network

Oh Smash...

Is this the most number of Switch games on a comg top 20?

Oh Dear God,
It begins!

peachbuggy said:
Am wondering how long Etrian can hold on to top spot at the top of the charts against Smash. My prediction? Until Boutros posts the charts tonight. I also predict at least 2 more lets' so SKUs entering the charts next update.

Nope, it managed to survive another day at the top, but barely so. Tomorrow it will be beaten for sure.

Pokemon is pretty slow - but considering how well recieved Smash has been in gaming outlets worldwide (bestselling game outside of Octopath traveller on Amazon and Gamestop, and going very strong for over a month now), it's actually not that surprising that Smash is leading the fray

If Smash outsell Pokémon Let's go in Japan (we'll see of course) in the west, USA in particular, Smash gonna destroy Pokémon.

Mbolibombo said:
Oh Smash...

Is this the most number of Switch games on a comg top 20?

Pretty sure there have been more than 7. Though once the rest of the Pokemon SKUs join the chart then it'll be the most Switch SKUs on the top 20.