By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

GTS (LE) will lose the top spot either tomorrow or the day after, though on positive ps4 news monster hunter world seems like its going to be massive, Unless these points are just because preorders have just opened

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Pok87 said:
Maybe in 6 days we will see Xenoblade 2.

Is that when it goes up for pre-order? We only just got Pokemon which comes out weeks earlier.

And Xenoblade 2 is not yet available for preorder at COMG? (in other stores it is). In 5 days some games will go away, so there is a chance of Xenoblade 2 appearing. However, I do not think the game has get more than 100 points.

BTW good to see charts interesting again.

Very strong day for The Legend of Heroes and Monster Hunter: World!

wonder how good will pokemon and monster hunter perform after weekend

Pagan said:
Mhw and pkmn will kill odyssey. I also dont think that odyssey will kill it in the west. It will do normal like a 3d mario game will do.

Uhhh..?? Mario Odyssey has imense hype in the west and has been the most pre ordered game on Amazon all year in the US. No way it performs like a normal 3D Mario which is a high bar anyways.

Around the Network

Comparisons for MHW agaisnt MHXX (3ds)

Also pokemon USM should be compared to BW2 imo

tbone51 said:

An all new mainline Monster Hunter game vs an expansion of an already released spin-off?

Green098 said:
tbone51 said:

An all new mainline Monster Hunter game vs an expansion of an already released spin-off?

Yes, MHW is a new mainline entry but we all kno it wont be close to MH4. Best comparison is MHXX! I mean compare it to the others is unfair.

tbone51 said:
Green098 said:

Yes, MHW is a new mainline entry but we all kno it wont be close to MH4. Best comparison is MHXX! I mean compare it to the others is unfair.

I guess. It did only just below a million first week in japan which was only ever justisfied by the fact it an expansion of an already released spin-off. Stand alone for an all new Monster Hunter game in Japan releasing on the 3DS those numbers were pretty weak. But for a PS4 title releasing in Japan with it's small install base that number is almost as good as you can get first week as shown by DQXI.

Dat Pokemon slayage.