By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Yeah compared it to Tri on the Wii.

Comparing it to a handheld version makes no sense but XX launch numbers were far from impressive so in terms of actual sales MHW might be similar. In that sense they could justify a comparison

Around the Network

I think it's too early to decide which MH should be compared to MHW, we should wait and see how numbers grow for a few more days. I agree that USUM should be compared to B2W2 since it shares countless similarities (although B2W2 had a new story and its followup hadn't been "announced")

Kyuu said:
...... shouldn't we compare it to Tri on Wii? ;)

It's a bit of a dated comparison since it released like 8 years ago, but I think it did 275pts on COMG last day (it's hard to make heads or tails of the archive) with a ratio of over 1:2000 selling over 560k first week in Japan. So the points it did on COMG are little misrepresentive of what it actually did.

Green098 said:
Kyuu said:

It's a bit of a dated comparison since it released like 8 years ago, but I think it did 275pts on COMG last day with a ratio of over 1:2000 selling over 560k first week in Japan. So the points it did on COMG are little misrepresentive of what it actually did.

Could we therefore possibly see poor points total for MHW but another great ratio?  The fact they don't count pro bundles or the collectors editions would help lead to that 

YSO predictions

01. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III < 120k (average 110k)
02. [PS4] FIFA 18 < 55k (average 45k)
03. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors < 45k (average 40k)
00. [NSW+3DS] Fire Emblem Warriors < 65k (average 55k)

[Source]

Around the Network
Green098 said:
Kyuu said:

It's a bit of a dated comparison since it released like 8 years ago, but I think it did 275pts on COMG last day (it's hard to make heads or tails of the archive) with a ratio of over 1:2000 selling over 560k first week in Japan. So the points it did on COMG are little misrepresentive of what it actually did.

This! A couple people said the same thing with FFXV, and Monster Hunter on the 3DS. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Just compare it to DQXI PS4. Makes the most sense.

the_dengle said:
Just compare it to DQXI PS4. Makes the most sense.

Actually it does with FFXV. Since those are the million selllers

Ulala :O