By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tak13 said:

Nintypie, are you from those people that aren't aware that these numbers are shipped+with digital sales...? VGC  is tracking this game fairly well... 

As for the 5m+ of AC NL, what many people don't know is this : http://animalcrossingworld.com/2013/02/animal-crossing-new-leaf-reaches-2-73-million-copies-sold-in-japan/...

700k digital copies sold as of December 2012 ( on month after r the release ), you can read the reasons of these so high digital sales in Japan in the article...

I don't know why that matters... but yes, I know Nintendo, like other console manufacturers, report in shipped+digital. Yet, these figures still prove the point that AC is over 5 million in Japan considering it shows digital sales.

Around the Network

Good day for Farpoint.

WHERE IS THE MHXX SWITCH!?

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Tears are falling for thee, Arms.

Also, no DQX or MHXX? What's up with that? :^)

Around the Network

Yeah, ok seriously, where is MHXX?
Hiska-kun said that COMG had reported on opening pre-orders on twitter right? So where is it?

Slowish day. Tekken and DQ doing decent!

Shikamo said:

WHERE IS THE MHXX SWITCH!?

SuperNova said:
Yeah, ok seriously, where is MHXX?
Hiska-kun said that COMG had reported on opening pre-orders on twitter right? So where is it?

It's not up for pre-order on their website yet so I don't think it's up for pre-order in their stores yet either.

Farpoint got me thinking, why did Media Create only report PSVR sales the first week? Even if it's weekly sales are probably very low, they reported the Xbox 360 until it was literally in the single digits.
I'd like to know lol.

What the hell DQ 3ds …