By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Mario Kart Deluxe (55pts) still has a strong lead over the Wii U version (37pts).

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Tekken 7 ps4!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!

The chart is blue :)

zorg1000 said:
Mario Kart Deluxe (55pts) still has a strong lead over the Wii U version (37pts).

Thanks for the update. Will be interesting to see if it can keep this up. Do you know what the final Wii U total was?

3ds game suddenly double their number after switch launch? Coincidence? I think not.

Joke aside, if mhxx can keep this momentum, it may not end up as the worst selling 3ds MH game

My gut is telling me that Monster Hunter will remain a mostly Nintendo oriented series. And I really hope that's the case. 43 points, nice!!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
zorg1000 said:

Thanks for the update. Will be interesting to see if it can keep this up. Do you know what the final Wii U total was?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

nice that tekken shows up, seems MH entered beast mode

Yes Tekken 7 appeared, my most anticipated game of 2017 (after Crash Bandicoot)!!!

And finally some movement from Sword Art Online.

Weekly ranking (2017.03.06):