By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

As expected Switch shipment was super limited.

Zelda & 1-2-Switch:

pre-orders > Sales

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

Mario kart 8 has been doing nicely.Hope it keeps it up!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Woah, that's really good for HZD. Zelda (Wii U) did decently.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Boutros said:

Weekly ranking (2017.03.06):

"1293" = Nintendo Switch? Lol.

Also, Horizon did quite well.

hiska-kun said:

Zelda & 1-2-Switch:

pre-orders > Sales

What's super strange is that both Bomberman and DQH suffered the same phenomenon. Heck, DQH preorders > actual points. It does't make any sense, unless for whatever reason their stock was limited at Comgnet, just like for Zelda and 1 2 Switch (maybe even more...?).

Around the Network

Super strong opening from Horizon Zero Dawn in the weeklies! The normal COMG opening week : sales ratio is ~ 1:500, so if that holds for HZD, we're looking at 130k. The ratio to COMG points should be strong anyway, but that was sort of obvious. I think Uncharted 4 had a nearly 1:2000 COMG ratio, and something similar for TLOU (of the top of my head). Can't wait for wednesday! Zelda, Switch and Horizon numbers. Sweet.

Damn you, Tom Clancy. Come on, 1.5+2.5. Almost to 50.

I don't understand, Horizon above Zelda. Noone predicted that. I expect though Media Create will show the opposite

ExtremeBrawler said:
hiska-kun said:

Zelda & 1-2-Switch:

pre-orders > Sales

What's super strange is that both Bomberman and DQH suffered the same phenomenon. Heck, DQH preorders > actual points. It does't make any sense, unless for whatever reason their stock was limited at Comgnet, just like for Zelda and 1 2 Switch (maybe even more...?).

maybe the amount of actual Switch consoles was super limited and people who preordered games didn't get one, so they passed up on those preorders

GProgrammer said:
I don't understand, Horizon above Zelda. Noone predicted that. I expect though Media Create will show the opposite

Its probably due to the limited number of Switch units on sale.Zelda was always going to be a game that will sell on the long run simply because it is a launch game on a new system, of which there isnt many out right now.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1